Sexual Harassment Advising - Division of Student Affairs
201 Student Services Building, Ms. Barbara Heintz, Counselor
Phone: 933-3116, Fax: 974-7691
To create a learning and working environment for students in which all students are respected and free from any form of sexual harassment.
- Correct and current information on complaint procedures
- Student assistance with the complaint process
- Counseling and support to sexual harassment victims
- Student referral to help and support services in the local community
- Prevention programs about rights and responsibilities
Read more on sexual harassment examples, policies, procedures and contact information at the EEO/AA site.