Campus & Community Services - Division of Student Affairs
Campus Center, room 316, Phone: 974-7381; Fax: 933-0784
Campus & Community Service is an educational approach that fosters civic responsibility through active participation in organized service that meets community needs. Students, Community members, Faculty and Administration / Staff collaborate to create meaningful learning opportunities. Its mission is to promote excellence in service learning by supporting the development of meaningful, active, and hands-on learning experiences that promote academic excellence while serving genuine community needs.
- To meet community-defined needs and cultivate community partner relationships.
- To develop student leaders within the field of service-learning.
- To encourage research in service-learning.
- To disseminate models of service-learning excellence to stakeholders within and beyond our institution.
- Service-Learning (earn academic credit for performing community service)
- Campus and Community service events
- Good Neighbor Day
- Make A Difference Day
- Hunger Banquet
- Beach Clean-up
- MLK Day
- and much much more