National Student Exchange Planning Tips
UH Hilo Home > Student
Affairs > National
Discuss NSE participation with your family and friends and win their
- Talk with former exchange participants and visiting NSE students. Let us know if you would like to, so that we may be able to provide you with the contact information of former NSE students.
- Create a reasonable timetable so you can reach planning goals
and meet deadlines comfortably.
- Use the checklist on the back inside cover of the NSE Directory to
help you stay organized.
- Create a budget for your exchange.
- Discuss any exchange-related issues or concerns with the NSE coordinator.
- Research, research, research! (Your possible 'host' campuses, what weather you'd like, what you want to do on your free time, etc.)