National Student Exchange Helpful Links

UH Hilo Home > Student Affairs > National Student Exchange

NSE Related Links

Living in Hawaii

University Links

Tip!: If you are planning to apply for a job, bring your social security card or certified birth certificate with you! Read the "employment process" on the Career Center site thoroughly and contact them if you have questions.