Meet the MAAP/PALS Staff 2014-2015
Ginger Hamilton - Program Director
Gayleen Roldan - Office Assistant
Ashley Kennedy - Communication Specialist
Aloha my name is Ashley Kennedy, and I am a Communication major here at UH Hilo. My goal is to obtain my masters degree in education, and become an elementary school teacher. I have a passion for helping others in reaching their potential, and find it rewarding to watch as they succeed.
- Mark Bigler - Marine Science
- My name is Mark Bigler. I am a senior majoring in Marine Science. I am from the Marshall Islands, but I spent most of my life in Portland, Oregon. I have experience working in the Marine environment from classes and several internships. I enjoy working with other students and helping them become successful in college. I hope to go into the marine science field after I graduate to combat changes that alter our natural environments.
- Michelle Odasco - Psychology/Pre-nursing
- Aloha my name is Michelle. I am a prenursing and psychology undergrad in my senior year. I was born in the Philippines and moved to Hawaii when I was 11 years old. I am excited to meet all the students in the program and look forward to assisting students achieve their goals.
- Zachary Tman - Biology/Chemistry/Anthropology
- Abcde Zoller - Anthropology/Hawaiian Studies
- Aloha! My name is Abcde Kawehi Zoller and I am a Hawaiian Studies and Anthropology double-major. I graduated from Kamehameha Kapalama on the island of O'ahu and am currently a sophomore here at the university. I am a member of the UH Hilo Women's Soccer team and member of the UH Hilo Housing team as an OA as well. I enjoy learning, meeting new people, and would love to help you discover different opportunities to enhance your college experience here at UH Hilo.
- Claire-Ann Niibu-Akau - Business Administration/Accounting
- My name is Claire Niibu-Akau and I am a senior majoring in Accounting. I have owned my own consulting business for over a decade. I enjoy helping fellow students to be successful and love to host fun parties and events.
- Genoa Olivera - Psychology
- Samantha Mitchell - Psychology
- Aloha my name is Samantha. I'm a psychology undergrad in my senior year. I was born and raised in Hilo Hawaii. I look forward to a prosperous year of helping students achieve their goals and seek fun adventures.
- Dillon Tacdol - Pre-pharmacy/Chemistry
- Rosella Mathson - Psychology
- My name is Rosella I was born and raised in Alaska and I am senior majoring in psychology. I am excited to be helping students achieve their goals and meeting new people.
- Bailey Rodriguez - Kinesiology
- Jamison Domingsil - Environmental Science
- Theresa K. Aten - Environmental Science