Meet the MAAP/PALS Staff 2014-2015
Ginger Hamilton - Program Director
Gayleen Roldan - Office Assistant
Ashley Kennedy - Communication Specialist
- Aloha my name is Ashley Kennedy, and I am a Communication major here at UH Hilo. My goal is to obtain my masters degree in education, and become an elementary school teacher. I have a passion for helping others in reaching their potential, and find it rewarding to watch as they succeed.
- Mark Bigler - Marine Science
My name is Mark Bigler. I am a senior majoring in Marine Science. I am from the Marshall Islands, but I spent most of my life in Portland, Oregon. I have experience working in the Marine environment from classes and several internships. I enjoy working with other students and helping them become successful in college. I hope to go into the marine science field after I graduate to combat changes that alter our natural environments.
Michelle Odasco - Psychology/Pre-nursing
- Aloha my name is Michelle. I am a Pre-nursing and Psychology undergraduate student in my senior year. I was born in the Philippines and moved to Hawaii when I was 11 years old. I am excited to meet all all the students in the program and look forward to assisting students to achieving their goals.
- Kawehi Zoller - Anthropology/Hawaiian Studies
- Aloha! My name is Kawehi Zoller and I am a Hawaiian Studies and Anthropology double-major. I graduated from Kamehameha Kapalama on the island of Oʻahu and am currently a sophomore here at the university. I am a member of the UH Hilo Women's Soccer team and member of the UH Hilo Housing team as an OA as well. I enjoy learning, meeting new people, and would love to help you discover different opportunities to enhance your college experience here at UH Hilo.
- Claire-Ann Niibu-Akau - Business Administration/Accounting
My name is Claire Niibu-Akau and I am a senior majoring in Accounting. I have owned my own consulting business for over a decade. I enjoy helping fellow students to be successful and love to host fun parties and events.
Genoa Olivera - Psychology
- Samantha Mitchell - Psychology
- Aloha my name is Samantha. I'm a psychology undergrad in my senior year. I was born and raised in Hilo Hawaii. I look forward to a prosperous year of helping students achieve their goals and seek fun adventures.
- Hello, my name is Theresa and I am majoring in Environmental Studies. I enjoy meeting and working with other students and helping them the best I can for them to reach their goals.
Dillon Tacdol - Pre-pharmacy/Chemistry
Rosella Mathson - Psychology
My name is Rosella I was born and raised in Alaska and I am senior majoring in psychology. I am excited to be helping students achieve their goals and meeting new people.
Bailey Rodriguez - Kinesiology
Jamison Domingsil - Environmental Science
Aloha! My name is Jamison and I'm pursuing an Environmental Science major. Helping incoming freshmen and transfer students to reach their academic goals is a top priority for me. I would do my best to make the most of your college experience.
Theresa K. Aten - Environmental Studies