|Description||Date & Time||Location||Media|
|Orientation, Advising and Registration for Fall 2015 semester||
August 19-23 2015
|University of Hawaii at Hilo||Fall 2015 Calendar|
|First day of Instruction||August 24, 2015||University of Hawaii at Hilo||Fall 2015 Calendar|
E 'Imi Na'auao Tuition Scholarship Application
- UH Students Only
- UH Students will need to log into their UH account in order to fill out the online application
- Application deadline: Thursday, April 30, 2015
Kamehameha Schools Alumni Association Scholarship Application (KSAA)
- Application Deadline: Friday, May 1, 2015
The bamboo, or 'ohe, symbolizes strength, flexibility, and growth; all important characteristics to the development of a student.
What is MAAP?
The Minority Access and Achievement Program (MAAP) Office was established as the result of an initiative by the state legislature to “improve the access and success of students from underrepresented ethnic groups at the university and in the professions in Hawai‘i.” The ethnic groups most underrepresented in higher education in this state are Hawaiian, Filipino, Samoan and other Pacific Islanders, and Indo-Chinese.
- Academic and personal support through counseling, academic advising, career exploration, and financial aid advising.
- Peer Assistant Linkages and Support (PALS)
- Bridge to Hope
- Scholarship and Internship Opportunities
- Recruitment Activities