Policies that Pertain to Student Rights and Responsibilities
Alcohol and Drugs:
- Substance Abuse in University Campus Communities and Worksites
- E11.201 UH System Executive Policy on Illegal Drugs, Alcohol, and Substance Abuse
- E11.202 UH System Executive Policy on Management and Regulation of the Sale, Service and Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages on University Premises
- UH Hilo Alcohol and Drug Policy
- E2.210 Use and Management of Information Technology Resources policy, which includes a section on Responsible Use)
- UH Email Account Practices
- UH Username Practices
- E2.213 Electronic Channels for Communicating with Students
- Mass Email Messages to Students
- Network Etiquette
- Copyright in the Digital Age
Drugs: refer to "Alcohol and Drugs" above.
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) (see also the US Department of Education's website on FERPA)
- E1.204 UH System Executive Sexual Assault Policy and Procedural Guidelines
- UH Hilo Student Sexual Assault Policy
Substance Abuse: refer to "Alcohol and Drugs" above.
Visit the UH Systemwide Policies and Procedures Information Systems for a compilation of UH Board of Regents Policies, UH System Executive Policies, UH System Administrative Procedures and Administrative Rules, and UH System Emergency Management Plan.