Intramural Sports are competitive and recreational activities designed to encourage participation by students in a wide variety of sports that are played on campus. Intramural sports are structured for a variety of different skill levels, are inclusive in nature, and are conducted in a safe, supervised environment.
Fall 2013 Upcoming Sports/Events and Calendars
- Sunday, September 22 - 5 on 5 basketball tournament @ 3pm (gym)
- Sunday, October 13- Volleyball Tournament @ 3pm (gym)
- Thursday, October 31- Zombie Dodgeball @ 9pm (gym)
- Thursday, November 14th - Poker Night @ 5pm
- Sunday, November 17- Flag Football Tournament @ 10am (Soccer field)
- Sunday, December 8- Dodgeball Tournament @ 3pm (gym)
Open Rec Schedule
Get the printable December Open Rec Schedule!
Free Agent Sign-up
Sign-up as a free agent if you do not have a team and we'll place you on one!
The Tennis Ladder will be an on-going Intramural activity that transfers over each Semester, open to currently enrolled students only! The ladder is intended to give players the opportunity to play singles with a variety of players in a competitive, but friendly atmosphere.
Rules and more information provided at link below:
New Intramural Championship Shirts!
Wand to be a Ref? Have an idea or suggestion for an Intramural sport?
Please contact Campus Recreation.