Intramural Sports are competitive and recreational activities designed to encourage participation by students in a wide variety of sports that are played on campus. Intramural sports are structured for a variety of different skill levels, are inclusive in nature, and are conducted in a safe, supervised environment.
Spring 2015 Upcoming Sports/Events and Calendars
- Open Rec Begins! (Monday, Jan. 26th, 9:00pm-11:00pm)
- Spring 2015 Open Rec!
Open Rec Schedule
Free Agent Sign-up
Sign-up as a free agent if you do not have a team and we'll place you on one!
- Team Registration/ Waiver
- Individual Registration Waiver
- Free Agent Risk and Liability Waiver
- Team Risk and Liability Waiver
New Intramural Championship Shirts!
Want to be a Ref? Have an idea or suggestion for an Intramural sport?
Please contact Campus Recreation.