Intramural Sports are competitive and recreational activities designed to encourage participation by students in a wide variety of sports that are played on campus. Intramural sports are structured for a variety of different skill levels, are inclusive in nature, and are conducted in a safe, supervised environment.
Fall 2014 Upcoming Sports/Events and Calendars
- November Flag Football (Saturday, Nov. 22nd)
- Flag Football Flyer
- Fall Intramural Events Start! (Saturday, Sept. 27th)
- Fall Intramural Events Schedule
- Intramural Sports September 2014 Open Rec Started! (Monday, Sept. 8th)
Open Rec Schedule
Free Agent Sign-up
Sign-up as a free agent if you do not have a team and we'll place you on one!
- Registration/ Waiver (Team)
- Registration Waiver (Individual)
- Risk and Liability Waiver (Free Agent)
- Risk and Liability Waiver (Team)
New Intramural Championship Shirts!
Want to be a Ref? Have an idea or suggestion for an Intramural sport?
Please contact Campus Recreation.