Step Up to Supervisor - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Step Up to Supervisor
Location: 891 Ululani St, Hilo
Fridays, June 13 & 20, 8am-noon
Ideal for new supervisors, this short workshop on supervisory training will allow you to better understand your role as supervisor, communicate effectively with employees, customers and managers, recruit and hire new employees, integrate new hires with existing employees, and match your leadership style to your employees’ various developmental stages. Led by Nancy Lombard, Certified Instructor with the Effectiveness Institute.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 (50% tuition assistance available through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF). Deadline to apply for assistance is May 30.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: King Kamehameha I Day
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.