Step Up to Supervisor - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Step Up to Supervisor
Location: 891 Ululani St, Hilo
Fridays, June 13 & 20, 8am-noon
Ideal for new supervisors, this short workshop on supervisory training will allow you to better understand your role as supervisor, communicate effectively with employees, customers and managers, recruit and hire new employees, integrate new hires with existing employees, and match your leadership style to your employees’ various developmental stages. Led by Nancy Lombard, Certified Instructor with the Effectiveness Institute.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $150 (50% tuition assistance available through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF). Deadline to apply for assistance is May 30.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
|Week of June 8, 2014||Next →|
Holiday observed: King Kamehameha I Day
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.