Dealing with Difficult and Upset People - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Dealing with Difficult and Upset People
Location: CCECS, 891 Ululani St, Hilo
You can’t avoid or control an upset or difficult person, but you can control how you will react to them! In this workshop, Nancy Lombard will help you to differentiate between people who are difficult as a result of challenging situations and those who seem to be always problematic. You will learn ways to calm and center yourself and respond effectively when faced with a person who is upset or difficult. You will also learn and practice giving constructive feedback to and solving problems with someone who always seems to be upset or difficult.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $55 (50% tuition assistance available through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF). Deadline to apply for assistance is July 11.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
|Week of July 20, 2014||Next →|
- Board of Media Broadcasting Open Positions
- The UH Hilo Board of Media Broadcasting has two open positions for the 2017-2018 academic year. These positions will have an open application process until they are filled. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- UH Hilo Mentoring Recognition Award!
- Having a great mentor is critical in student success and we'd like to know who has been your mentor here at UH Hilo. ...
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.