Certified Interpretive Host workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Certified Interpretive Host workshop
Location: UCB, Room 111
The Certified Interpretive Host (CIH) training combines customer service with informal interpretation to help participants improve their responses to guests in general while helping achieve stewardship goals of the organization. This 16-hour course is designed for receptionists, maintenance workers, security officers, groundskeepers, sales clerks, waiters, and other front line staff. Additional certification application fee of $130 is optional. June 26-27.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $200 (50% tuition assistance available through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF). Deadline to apply for assistance is June 12.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7664
What's also happening?
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.