Aging with Grace: Improving Balance Level 1 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Aging with Grace: Improving Balance Level 1
Location: 891 Ululani St, Rm 116
Rheam Mansour, Doctorate of Physical Therapy, will lead this series focused on developing a short and simple, but effective home exercise program to help prevent falls. Rheam will provide education and training on proper technique with an emphasis on safety. This class is recommended for anyone who is able walk without assistance, follow simple 1-2 step verbal instructions and with medical clearance to participate in light level activity and exercise. Caregivers, family, health professionals, those working with the elderly or anyone interested in preparing for the aging process are also encouraged to attend.
It is recommended that you wear loose, comfortable clothing and sneakers. Please bring a yoga mat, a small towel for perspiration, and a bottle of water to each class.
Classes are May 28-June 21, Wed & Sat, 4:30-5:30pm.
Special Restrictions: Cost: $90 for 8 classes
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7664
What's also happening?
- Honoring Diversity Workshop
- "Honoring Diversity for a Caring and Inclusive Campus" April 1st. 2015 in Campus Center Rm 301 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM **Continental Breakfast Provided** This workshop promotes an understanding of diversity that creates cultural ...
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.