Aging with Grace: Improving Balance Level 1 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Aging with Grace: Improving Balance Level 1
Location: 891 Ululani St, Rm 116
Rheam Mansour, Doctorate of Physical Therapy, will lead this series focused on developing a short and simple, but effective home exercise program to help prevent falls. Rheam will provide education and training on proper technique with an emphasis on safety. This class is recommended for anyone who is able walk without assistance, follow simple 1-2 step verbal instructions and with medical clearance to participate in light level activity and exercise. Caregivers, family, health professionals, those working with the elderly or anyone interested in preparing for the aging process are also encouraged to attend.
It is recommended that you wear loose, comfortable clothing and sneakers. Please bring a yoga mat, a small towel for perspiration, and a bottle of water to each class.
Classes are May 28-June 21, Wed & Sat, 4:30-5:30pm.
Special Restrictions: Cost: $90 for 8 classes
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7664
What's also happening?
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.