Medical Terminology: Honokaʻa - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Medical Terminology: Honokaʻa
Medical Terminology is essential to many fields within the healthcare industries, including coding, case management, clinical trials and health information technology. Using an anatomy and physiology systems approach, this course reviews common terms associated with healthcare delivery and medical record-keeping, as well as medical research and development. Upon completion, students are better prepared to work in healthcare or biomedical environments.
This face-to-face course will be instructed by Donna Stern, BA, MS (in progress). She is an adult education specialist with more than 25 years’ experience serving adult learners in both private and public sectors, and currently serves as operations manager for several departments within University of California, San Diego Division of Extended Studies.
Course tuition includes textbook and Certificate of Completion. This course qualifies for 50% tuition subsidies through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF) program. Deadline to qualify for ETF subsidies is May 30. Please contact CCECS for more information.
Class will run on Tuesdays and Fridays, June 17-June 27 from 5-7pm.
Special Restrictions: Tuition $350 includes textbook.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
What's also happening?
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.