Medical Terminology: Honokaʻa - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Medical Terminology: Honokaʻa
Medical Terminology is essential to many fields within the healthcare industries, including coding, case management, clinical trials and health information technology. Using an anatomy and physiology systems approach, this course reviews common terms associated with healthcare delivery and medical record-keeping, as well as medical research and development. Upon completion, students are better prepared to work in healthcare or biomedical environments.
This face-to-face course will be instructed by Donna Stern, BA, MS (in progress). She is an adult education specialist with more than 25 years’ experience serving adult learners in both private and public sectors, and currently serves as operations manager for several departments within University of California, San Diego Division of Extended Studies.
Course tuition includes textbook and Certificate of Completion. This course qualifies for 50% tuition subsidies through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF) program. Deadline to qualify for ETF subsidies is May 30. Please contact CCECS for more information.
Class will run on Tuesdays and Fridays, June 17-June 27 from 5-7pm.
Special Restrictions: Tuition $350 includes textbook.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7664
What's also happening?
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.