Medical Terminology: Honokaʻa - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Medical Terminology: Honokaʻa
Medical Terminology is essential to many fields within the healthcare industries, including coding, case management, clinical trials and health information technology. Using an anatomy and physiology systems approach, this course reviews common terms associated with healthcare delivery and medical record-keeping, as well as medical research and development. Upon completion, students are better prepared to work in healthcare or biomedical environments.
This face-to-face course will be instructed by Donna Stern, BA, MS (in progress). She is an adult education specialist with more than 25 years’ experience serving adult learners in both private and public sectors, and currently serves as operations manager for several departments within University of California, San Diego Division of Extended Studies.
Course tuition includes textbook and Certificate of Completion. This course qualifies for 50% tuition subsidies through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF) program. Deadline to qualify for ETF subsidies is May 30. Please contact CCECS for more information.
Class will run on Tuesdays and Fridays, June 17-June 27 from 5-7pm.
Special Restrictions: Tuition $350 includes textbook.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
What's also happening?
|Week of June 15, 2014||Next →|
- Pride Hilo Club looking for members
- Are you interested in creating an inclusive community that focuses on educating the general public about LGBTQ+ issues? What about forming a safe network for LGBTQ+ and ally students alike? If you would like to be part of representing the LGBTQ+ ...
- The English Club is searching for new members
- Do you love poetry? Maybe you're an aspiring novelist? Or maybe you haven't touched a book in three semesters? The English Club is open to all students, faculty, staff, and community members, who are interested in seeing how the written word - ...
- The Board of Student Publications wants you!
- Are you looking for a rich leadership opportunity where you can connect with students, faculty, and staff at the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo, while developing professional skills? If so, then the UH Hilo Board of Student Publications is ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.