Basic Grant Writing - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Basic Grant Writing
Location: 891 Ululani St, Hilo
Participants will learn all about the grant writing process, how to write a compelling statement of need, and learn what funders are looking for in grant proposals. Instructor Jeani Navarro has over 30 years of grant writing experience and has helped various community organizations secure needed funding. Lots of samples and handouts provided.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $55 (50% tuition assistance available through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF). Deadline to apply for assistance is May 23.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
What's also happening?
- Welcome new faculty to UH Hilo
- Please join us in welcoming new faculty members to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the U.S. mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- UH Hilo Student Association 2014-2015 Vacancies
- CoBE Senator, Senator at Large, Graduate Senator and Data Director Position Vacancies University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is now accepting applications to fill a CoBE Senator, Graduate Senator, Senator at Large and Data ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.