Basic Grant Writing - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Basic Grant Writing
Location: 891 Ululani St, Hilo
Participants will learn all about the grant writing process, how to write a compelling statement of need, and learn what funders are looking for in grant proposals. Instructor Jeani Navarro has over 30 years of grant writing experience and has helped various community organizations secure needed funding. Lots of samples and handouts provided.
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $55 (50% tuition assistance available through the Employment and Training Fund (ETF). Deadline to apply for assistance is May 23.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
What's also happening?
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.