Local First Wednesday Dining at Campus Center - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Wednesday Dining at Campus Center
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
Enjoy a 100% Locally Sourced Meal at Campus Center Dining Room!
Check out the menu:
Grill Breakfast: Punalu’u Sweetbread Bread Pudding Muffins Topped w/ Lorna’s UH Hilo Creamed Honey and with a Choice of Kulana Portuguese Sausage or Breakfast Bangers
Grill Lunch: Puffy Fish Tacos, Deep Fried Flour Tortilla Taco Pillow Shells stuffed with
Fresh, Island Caught White Fish, Hamakua Tomato Salsa and a Heart of Palm Won Bok Slaw
Deli Sandwich: Hilo Pipi Kaula Sliders, Frank’s Foods Pipi Kaula Sauteed with Sweet Kula Onions on Homemade Guava Rolls w/ Furikake Sweet Potato Chips
Sizzling Salad: Fried Ahi Poke Taco Salad Bowl, Seared Fresh Island Ahi Poke, Hamakua Tomato Maui Onion Relish, Wailea Ag Avocado Guacomole, and Blanched Hamakua Warabi Shoots
Hot Line Entrée #1: Big Island Grass-Fed Steak & Kula Vegetable Kabobs, Kulana Dry-Aged Grass-Fed Striploin Steak, skewered with Kula Onions, Zucchini, and Ewa Bell Peppers, Marinated and Grilled to Medium Rare
Hot Line Entrée #2: Made to Order Pan Seared Kona Kampachi on a Bed of Baby Bok Choy w/ a Wailea Ag Limequat Ponzu Sauce
Hot Line Vegetarian/Vegan: Rainbow Vegetable Gnocchi in a Maui Onion Vodka Sauce with Puna Goat Cheese, Hand-made local vegetable gnocchis flavored with Kula Beets, Broccoli, Moloka'i Purple Sweet Potatoes, and Waimea Yamaimo, served with a Maui Onion and Vodka sauce topped with crumbled Puna Goat Cheese
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
|Week of May 4, 2014||Next →|
- Free Video Production workshop series
- Learn the principles of producing professional video content from two highly experienced entertainment industry producers. Topics range from producing and directing to broadcast platforms and selling yourself and your intellectual property. ...
- PIPES Internship applications accepted through February 8th
- The Pacific Internship Programs for Exploring Science is accepting applications through February 8th. Internships are available on Hawaiʻi, Maui, Oʻahu Molokaʻi, Kauaʻi, and across the Pacific. ...
- Go Global: Aotearoa Summer 2019
- Kia Ora! Immerse yourself in Maori culture, practices and history while living and engaging with the local Maori community in North Island, New Zealand (Aotearoa). ...
- Go Global: India (भारत) Summer 2019
- Spend three weeks in India exploring and learning about the history and culture of the country with History Professor Michael Skinner while earning three upper division credits. ...
- Study Abroad Photo Contest
- Submit your fun, exciting, adventurous or studious photos from any of your trips. It could be from your vacation, study abroad, national exchange journey or a trip with your exchange/international friends. ...
- 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship App Available October 1st
- The 2019-20 UH Common Scholarship Application will be available online as of October 1, 2018. Complete the application to apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2019. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.