Local First Wednesday Dining at Campus Center - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Wednesday Dining at Campus Center
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
Enjoy a 100% Locally Sourced Meal at Campus Center Dining Room!
Check out the menu:
Grill Breakfast: Punalu’u Sweetbread Bread Pudding Muffins Topped w/ Lorna’s UH Hilo Creamed Honey and with a Choice of Kulana Portuguese Sausage or Breakfast Bangers
Grill Lunch: Puffy Fish Tacos, Deep Fried Flour Tortilla Taco Pillow Shells stuffed with
Fresh, Island Caught White Fish, Hamakua Tomato Salsa and a Heart of Palm Won Bok Slaw
Deli Sandwich: Hilo Pipi Kaula Sliders, Frank’s Foods Pipi Kaula Sauteed with Sweet Kula Onions on Homemade Guava Rolls w/ Furikake Sweet Potato Chips
Sizzling Salad: Fried Ahi Poke Taco Salad Bowl, Seared Fresh Island Ahi Poke, Hamakua Tomato Maui Onion Relish, Wailea Ag Avocado Guacomole, and Blanched Hamakua Warabi Shoots
Hot Line Entrée #1: Big Island Grass-Fed Steak & Kula Vegetable Kabobs, Kulana Dry-Aged Grass-Fed Striploin Steak, skewered with Kula Onions, Zucchini, and Ewa Bell Peppers, Marinated and Grilled to Medium Rare
Hot Line Entrée #2: Made to Order Pan Seared Kona Kampachi on a Bed of Baby Bok Choy w/ a Wailea Ag Limequat Ponzu Sauce
Hot Line Vegetarian/Vegan: Rainbow Vegetable Gnocchi in a Maui Onion Vodka Sauce with Puna Goat Cheese, Hand-made local vegetable gnocchis flavored with Kula Beets, Broccoli, Moloka'i Purple Sweet Potatoes, and Waimea Yamaimo, served with a Maui Onion and Vodka sauce topped with crumbled Puna Goat Cheese
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
Week of May 4, 2014Next →
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.