Hale Kehau Dining features Locally Farmed Foods - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hale Kehau Dining features Locally Farmed Foods
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Hale Kehau is featuring Hawai`i locally farmed products on Thursday, May 1st 5:00am-8:00pm
Hale Kehau Grill:
Kulana 21 Day Aged 8 oz NY Cut Steak
Hamakua Mushroom Chasseur Sauce
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Seared Ahi Tacos Vera Cruz
Warm Kea`au Tortillas
Grilled Hamakua Tomato Pico de Gallo
Shredded Waimea Cabbage Slaw
Wailea Ag Avocado Lime Aioli
Arroz Con Frijoles
Roasted Hamakua Taro in Coconut
& Wailea Ag Curry Leaves
Waimea Fennel Salad dressed with Dijon
Vinaigrette, scented with Fresh Cinnamon Leaf from Wailea Ag
Tempeh & Long Bean Dal
Special Restrictions: Door Price $16.50
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
Week of April 27, 2014Next →
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.