Impact of Heartbleed security flaw on UH - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Impact of Heartbleed security flaw on UH
A major security vulnerability named Heartbleed was disclosed on April 7, 2014. UH Information Technology Services (ITS) has assessed the impact of the vulnerability for primary UH services and is offering guidance to users.
The latest information, including guidance on if you should change your UH password, is posted online at: www.hawaii.edu/infosec
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 956-2400
What's also happening?
|April 2015/May 2015|
6:30p The FLOW!
6:30p SAC Trivia Night
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.