Impact of Heartbleed security flaw on UH - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Impact of Heartbleed security flaw on UH
A major security vulnerability named Heartbleed was disclosed on April 7, 2014. UH Information Technology Services (ITS) has assessed the impact of the vulnerability for primary UH services and is offering guidance to users.
The latest information, including guidance on if you should change your UH password, is posted online at: www.hawaii.edu/infosec
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 956-2400
What's also happening?
|February 2015/March 2015|
- Human Rights Watch Film Festival
- UH Hilo is proud to be a host to this year’s Human Rights Watch Traveling Film Festival. Each year highlights from the prestigious Human Rights Watch London and New York festivals are presented in selected cities throughout the world. ...
- WANNA GET PUBLISHED? Hohonu is accepting submissions!
- WANNA GET PUBLISHED? Hohonu is accepting submissions! Have you ever heard of the saying “you cannot be published unless you’re published?” Unfortunately, this saying is very true. ...
- Hohonu Cover Art Design Contest
- HOHONU COVER ART DESIGN CONTEST! Hohonu, UH Hilo’s student academic journal, is seeking cover art submissions to be considered for our 2013-2014 AND 2014-2015 publications! 1st prize winners will be awarded a Wacon Intuos Professional ...
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.