Impact of Heartbleed security flaw on UH - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Impact of Heartbleed security flaw on UH
A major security vulnerability named Heartbleed was disclosed on April 7, 2014. UH Information Technology Services (ITS) has assessed the impact of the vulnerability for primary UH services and is offering guidance to users.
The latest information, including guidance on if you should change your UH password, is posted online at: www.hawaii.edu/infosec
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 956-2400
What's also happening?
|June 2015/July 2015|
Holiday observed: Independence Day
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.