Local First Wednesday! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Wednesday!
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
Enjoy a 100% locally sourced meal at the Campus Center Dining Room on April 9th.
Check out the menu!
Grill Breakfast: Local First Country Style Hash, Diced Moloka’i Purple Sweet Potatoes fried with Kula Sweet Onions & Frank’s Foods Pipi Kaula, topped with a Farm Fresh Ka Lei egg, cooked any style
Grill Lunch: Slow Roasted Kalua Pork Loco Moco with 2 Eggs any style, Miko Meats Kalua Pork, topped with 2 Farm Fresh Ka Lei Eggs cooked to order covered with savory house made Gravy
Deli Sandwich: Island Grass-Fed Grilled Steak Sandwich w/ Sauteed Local Bell Peppers & Kula Sweet Onions, thin-sliced Kulana Rib-Eye Steak on a House made Hoagie Roll
Sizzling Salad: Atebara Taro Chip Crusted Fresh Fish Caesar Salad, Fresh Island Caught Fish, coated in a Atebara Taro Chip crust, lightly sautéed, with Waimea Baby Romaine Lettuce and a house made Caesar Dressing & Garlic Croutons
Hot Line Entrée #1: Big Island Citrus Ginger Pan-Seared Kulana Range-Fed Rib-Eye steak
Hot Line Entrée #2: Action Station: Seared Fresh Island Fish drizzled with a Spicy Korean Kochujang sauce and topped with pickled Hudson Cucumbers
Hot Line Vegetarian/Vegan: Crispy Cake Noodles topped with Stir-Fried Local Vegetables and a Vegan Gravy
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
5:30p ALEX Etiquette Dinner
6:30p Take Back the Night
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
9:45a Vulcan Dash
- Book Drive
- The East-West Center Club is doing a book drive on campus. Books collected will be donated to the World Book Bank, which sends the books to poor developing nations to help build libraries and reduce the illiteracy rates of adults and children. ...
- APIASF Scholarship
- The APIASF General Scholarship is open to Asian American and Pacific Islander students who will be enrolling or are currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university as a degree-seeking undergraduate student in Fall 2015. ...
- International Nights 2015 Seeking Performers
- The UH Hilo International Student Association invites students to perform in International Nights 2015! The shows will be held on February 6 & 7, 2015 at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center. ...
- UH Hilo Upward Bound Employment Opportunity
- TUTORS WANTED! ~College students who are proficient in Mathematics, English/Language Arts, Foreign Language, and/or Science~ Duties: • Drive to assigned local or rural high schools • Provide tutoring and write reports documenting ...
- College Goal 808
- College Goal 808 is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaii System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.