Local First Wednesday! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Wednesday!
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
Enjoy a 100% locally sourced meal at the Campus Center Dining Room on April 9th.
Check out the menu!
Grill Breakfast: Local First Country Style Hash, Diced Moloka’i Purple Sweet Potatoes fried with Kula Sweet Onions & Frank’s Foods Pipi Kaula, topped with a Farm Fresh Ka Lei egg, cooked any style
Grill Lunch: Slow Roasted Kalua Pork Loco Moco with 2 Eggs any style, Miko Meats Kalua Pork, topped with 2 Farm Fresh Ka Lei Eggs cooked to order covered with savory house made Gravy
Deli Sandwich: Island Grass-Fed Grilled Steak Sandwich w/ Sauteed Local Bell Peppers & Kula Sweet Onions, thin-sliced Kulana Rib-Eye Steak on a House made Hoagie Roll
Sizzling Salad: Atebara Taro Chip Crusted Fresh Fish Caesar Salad, Fresh Island Caught Fish, coated in a Atebara Taro Chip crust, lightly sautéed, with Waimea Baby Romaine Lettuce and a house made Caesar Dressing & Garlic Croutons
Hot Line Entrée #1: Big Island Citrus Ginger Pan-Seared Kulana Range-Fed Rib-Eye steak
Hot Line Entrée #2: Action Station: Seared Fresh Island Fish drizzled with a Spicy Korean Kochujang sauce and topped with pickled Hudson Cucumbers
Hot Line Vegetarian/Vegan: Crispy Cake Noodles topped with Stir-Fried Local Vegetables and a Vegan Gravy
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
|Week of April 6, 2014||Next →|
- New Student Programs New Student Survey
- Is this your first year attending UH Hilo as a student? New Student Programs (NSP) puts on many programs, like Haumana Hou Lounge and the Bike Share Program, for new students through the feedback you provide us. ...
- Break Thru Adventures Participant Applications Available
- Break Through Adventures (BTA) participant applications are now open and available for the Spring 2017 trip. ...
- Study Abroad Application Deadline
- Are you interested in studying abroad for the summer 2017 term or spring 2018 semester? If so, please submit your application and supporting documents to the Center for Global Education and Exchange (CGEE) office by 4:30pm on March 1, 2017. ...
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Group
- The ASD Support Group is for students who are members of the Autism Spectrum community. The purpose of the group is for members to get support from others in a safe, semi-structured social setting. Group meets once a week. ...
- LGBTQIA+ Support Group
- LGBTQIA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) Support Group is for UH Hilo students who are questioning or identify as members of the LGBTQIA community. Group meets once a week for 1 hour throughout the semester. ...
- Support Group for Students with Disabilties
- The Support Group for Students with Disabilities is for students with physical, learning, psychiatric, or other disabilities. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Cards
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignments, report, tests, and more. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- The University Concierge is your one-stop-shop for all campus info and hosts UH Hilo’s Bike Share Program and New Student Programs’ Academic Achievement Awards Cards. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
- Volunteers Needed!
- Campus and Community Service(CCS) is a Campus Center program that provides an educational approach to foster civic responsibility and engagement through active participation in organized service that meets community needs. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.