Local First Wednesday! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Wednesday!
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
Enjoy a 100% locally sourced meal at the Campus Center Dining Room on April 9th.
Check out the menu!
Grill Breakfast: Local First Country Style Hash, Diced Moloka’i Purple Sweet Potatoes fried with Kula Sweet Onions & Frank’s Foods Pipi Kaula, topped with a Farm Fresh Ka Lei egg, cooked any style
Grill Lunch: Slow Roasted Kalua Pork Loco Moco with 2 Eggs any style, Miko Meats Kalua Pork, topped with 2 Farm Fresh Ka Lei Eggs cooked to order covered with savory house made Gravy
Deli Sandwich: Island Grass-Fed Grilled Steak Sandwich w/ Sauteed Local Bell Peppers & Kula Sweet Onions, thin-sliced Kulana Rib-Eye Steak on a House made Hoagie Roll
Sizzling Salad: Atebara Taro Chip Crusted Fresh Fish Caesar Salad, Fresh Island Caught Fish, coated in a Atebara Taro Chip crust, lightly sautéed, with Waimea Baby Romaine Lettuce and a house made Caesar Dressing & Garlic Croutons
Hot Line Entrée #1: Big Island Citrus Ginger Pan-Seared Kulana Range-Fed Rib-Eye steak
Hot Line Entrée #2: Action Station: Seared Fresh Island Fish drizzled with a Spicy Korean Kochujang sauce and topped with pickled Hudson Cucumbers
Hot Line Vegetarian/Vegan: Crispy Cake Noodles topped with Stir-Fried Local Vegetables and a Vegan Gravy
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
5:30p ALEX Etiquette Dinner
6:30p Take Back the Night
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
9:45a Vulcan Dash
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa will begin on Tuesday, September 23rd and run thru Friday, September 26th. A week of practitioner demonstrations in the atrium will be free to the public and lead up to a Tahitian show “under the stars” in the ...
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.