Local First Wednesday! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Wednesday!
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
Enjoy a 100% locally sourced meal at the Campus Center Dining Room on April 9th.
Check out the menu!
Grill Breakfast: Local First Country Style Hash, Diced Moloka’i Purple Sweet Potatoes fried with Kula Sweet Onions & Frank’s Foods Pipi Kaula, topped with a Farm Fresh Ka Lei egg, cooked any style
Grill Lunch: Slow Roasted Kalua Pork Loco Moco with 2 Eggs any style, Miko Meats Kalua Pork, topped with 2 Farm Fresh Ka Lei Eggs cooked to order covered with savory house made Gravy
Deli Sandwich: Island Grass-Fed Grilled Steak Sandwich w/ Sauteed Local Bell Peppers & Kula Sweet Onions, thin-sliced Kulana Rib-Eye Steak on a House made Hoagie Roll
Sizzling Salad: Atebara Taro Chip Crusted Fresh Fish Caesar Salad, Fresh Island Caught Fish, coated in a Atebara Taro Chip crust, lightly sautéed, with Waimea Baby Romaine Lettuce and a house made Caesar Dressing & Garlic Croutons
Hot Line Entrée #1: Big Island Citrus Ginger Pan-Seared Kulana Range-Fed Rib-Eye steak
Hot Line Entrée #2: Action Station: Seared Fresh Island Fish drizzled with a Spicy Korean Kochujang sauce and topped with pickled Hudson Cucumbers
Hot Line Vegetarian/Vegan: Crispy Cake Noodles topped with Stir-Fried Local Vegetables and a Vegan Gravy
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
|Week of April 6, 2014||Next →|
- Fostering Support Group
- A group for UH Hilo students who have spent any part of their upbringing in foster care. The purpose of the group is for members to get support from others in a safe, confidential setting. Please see flyer. ...
- UHHSA Free Morning Beverages
- UHHSA Free Morning Coffee Monday-Friday 9AM-Noon UHHSA Office Room CC-203A
- Join the Student Activities Council!
- The Student Activities Council (SAC) provides programs, activities and services which serve the co-curricular cultural, social, recreational and educational interests of students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- NSE Applications for SY2017-18 available now!
- Considering a National Student Exchange? Pick up your application now! Stop by the Student Services Center, Room E-202, or download your application from our website at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/nse/. ...
- APIASF General Scholarship
- Apply for a scholarship from APIASF (Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Foundation) for the 2017-2018 year! Eligibility criteria: Be of Asian American, Native Hawaiian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. ...
- Study Abroad Application Deadline
- Are you interested in studying abroad for the summer 2017 term or spring 2018 semester? If so, please submit your application and supporting documents to the Center for Global Education and Exchange (CGEE) office by 4:30pm on March 1, 2017. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Cards
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignments, report, tests, and more. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- The University Concierge is your one-stop-shop for all campus info and hosts UH Hilo’s Bike Share Program and New Student Programs’ Academic Achievement Awards Cards. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current UH Hilo students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to rent a bicycle to use around town. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.