Local First Wednesday! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Wednesday!
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
Enjoy a 100% locally sourced meal at the Campus Center Dining Room on April 9th.
Check out the menu!
Grill Breakfast: Local First Country Style Hash, Diced Moloka’i Purple Sweet Potatoes fried with Kula Sweet Onions & Frank’s Foods Pipi Kaula, topped with a Farm Fresh Ka Lei egg, cooked any style
Grill Lunch: Slow Roasted Kalua Pork Loco Moco with 2 Eggs any style, Miko Meats Kalua Pork, topped with 2 Farm Fresh Ka Lei Eggs cooked to order covered with savory house made Gravy
Deli Sandwich: Island Grass-Fed Grilled Steak Sandwich w/ Sauteed Local Bell Peppers & Kula Sweet Onions, thin-sliced Kulana Rib-Eye Steak on a House made Hoagie Roll
Sizzling Salad: Atebara Taro Chip Crusted Fresh Fish Caesar Salad, Fresh Island Caught Fish, coated in a Atebara Taro Chip crust, lightly sautéed, with Waimea Baby Romaine Lettuce and a house made Caesar Dressing & Garlic Croutons
Hot Line Entrée #1: Big Island Citrus Ginger Pan-Seared Kulana Range-Fed Rib-Eye steak
Hot Line Entrée #2: Action Station: Seared Fresh Island Fish drizzled with a Spicy Korean Kochujang sauce and topped with pickled Hudson Cucumbers
Hot Line Vegetarian/Vegan: Crispy Cake Noodles topped with Stir-Fried Local Vegetables and a Vegan Gravy
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
5:30p ALEX Etiquette Dinner
6:30p Take Back the Night
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
9:45a Vulcan Dash
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at ʻImiloa
- ʻImiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.