Flow Talent Show Sign Up - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Flow Talent Show Sign Up
If you would like to compete and showcase your talent at the last FLOW event of the school year please contact us to sign up! Prizes will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places! Spaces are limited so the slots will be given on a "first come, first served" basis. Please list your name/names This FLOW is sponsored by UH Hilo's C.S.O.'s and we are very excited to see what the students bring to the table!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
|Week of April 13, 2014||Next →|
Holiday observed: Good Friday
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.