Conservation Career Day at the 26th Annual Earth Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Conservation Career Day at the 26th Annual Earth Fair
Location: UH Hilo Campus
The University of Hawaii at Manoa College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources (CTAHR), ʻImi Pono no ka ʻĀina, UH Hilo Pacific Island Programs for Exploring Science (PIPES), and the USDA Forest Service will share career opportunities in the fields of natural resource management and conservation biology at the 2nd annual Conservation Career Day on Friday, April 11, 2014 as a part of the expanded effort of the UH Hilo & Hawaii Community College Earth Fair.
Conservation Career Day is focused on showcasing local internship and professional career opportunities in natural resource management and conservation biology, as well as higher education degree programs in Hawaii available to prepare local youth for careers in these areas.
The event is free and open to the public, and will offer a diverse array of organizations and programs to share with the public. It is especially geared for middle/high-school students and their families. Be sure to explore the wide variety of entertainers, presenters and workshops also taking place at the 2014 Earth Fair!
Learn more about Conservation Career Day visit stem.uhh.hawaii.edu/ConsCareerDay.php
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-933-0707
What's also happening?
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
5:30p ALEX Etiquette Dinner
6:30p Take Back the Night
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
9:45a Vulcan Dash
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.