Conservation Career Day at the 26th Annual Earth Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Conservation Career Day at the 26th Annual Earth Fair
Location: UH Hilo Campus
The University of Hawaii at Manoa College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources (CTAHR), ʻImi Pono no ka ʻĀina, UH Hilo Pacific Island Programs for Exploring Science (PIPES), and the USDA Forest Service will share career opportunities in the fields of natural resource management and conservation biology at the 2nd annual Conservation Career Day on Friday, April 11, 2014 as a part of the expanded effort of the UH Hilo & Hawaii Community College Earth Fair.
Conservation Career Day is focused on showcasing local internship and professional career opportunities in natural resource management and conservation biology, as well as higher education degree programs in Hawaii available to prepare local youth for careers in these areas.
The event is free and open to the public, and will offer a diverse array of organizations and programs to share with the public. It is especially geared for middle/high-school students and their families. Be sure to explore the wide variety of entertainers, presenters and workshops also taking place at the 2014 Earth Fair!
Learn more about Conservation Career Day visit stem.uhh.hawaii.edu/ConsCareerDay.php
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-933-0707
What's also happening?
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
5:30p ALEX Etiquette Dinner
6:30p Take Back the Night
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
9:45a Vulcan Dash
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa will begin on Tuesday, September 23rd and run thru Friday, September 26th. A week of practitioner demonstrations in the atrium will be free to the public and lead up to a Tahitian show “under the stars” in the ...
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.