Conservation Career Day at the 26th Annual Earth Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Conservation Career Day at the 26th Annual Earth Fair
Location: UH Hilo Campus
The University of Hawaii at Manoa College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources (CTAHR), ʻImi Pono no ka ʻĀina, UH Hilo Pacific Island Programs for Exploring Science (PIPES), and the USDA Forest Service will share career opportunities in the fields of natural resource management and conservation biology at the 2nd annual Conservation Career Day on Friday, April 11, 2014 as a part of the expanded effort of the UH Hilo & Hawaii Community College Earth Fair.
Conservation Career Day is focused on showcasing local internship and professional career opportunities in natural resource management and conservation biology, as well as higher education degree programs in Hawaii available to prepare local youth for careers in these areas.
The event is free and open to the public, and will offer a diverse array of organizations and programs to share with the public. It is especially geared for middle/high-school students and their families. Be sure to explore the wide variety of entertainers, presenters and workshops also taking place at the 2014 Earth Fair!
Learn more about Conservation Career Day visit stem.uhh.hawaii.edu/ConsCareerDay.php
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-933-0707
What's also happening?
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
5:30p ALEX Etiquette Dinner
6:30p Take Back the Night
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
9:45a Vulcan Dash
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at ʻImiloa
- ʻImiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.