New Deadline Ka Lama Ku Leadership Awards - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
New Deadline Ka Lama Ku Leadership Awards
Friday, April 4, 2014 is the extended deadline for Nominations with the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Program.
The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Program recognizes the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and within the community. The program acknowledges individual students, and students who are with a group, team or organization who have shown strong evidence of future leadership potential that are above and beyond their commitments. Nominations are being accepted in the following recognition categories:
• Laulima Award: No task is too big when done by all.
• ʻIke Pāpālua Award: To have the gift of vision.
• Alakaʻi Award: Leadership
• Mālama Award: Taking care of others and community.
• Kuleana Award: We are accountable and responsible.
Criteria and nomination forms are available at the Campus Center website: hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter
Deadline: Friday, April 4, 2014 by 3:00 p.m. to Campus Center Room 309.
For further information, contact the Student Leadership Development Program at email@example.com or Leomi L. Bergknut at 808-932-7377.
Special Restrictions: Only UH Hilo students are eligible for nomination.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7377
What's also happening?
|September 2014/October 2014|
5p Dorm Inform
10:30a Barrio Fiesta
10a Cardboard Rocket
7:30p Emel Mathlouthi and Band
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- The Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy White Coat Ceremony
- 83 students from the class of 2018 will recite the Oath of a Pharmacist in an emotional ceremony that signifies the rite of passage for students entering their first year in the professional program.
- APIASF Scholarship
- Native Hawaiian, Asian American & Pacific Islander students are invited to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the Spring 2015 semester. About 10 UH Hilo students will be awarded a $2,500 scholarship for the spring semester. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
- Calling all female students! Join the SISTA Project!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- Board of Student Publications (BOSP) 2014-2015 Applications
- The Board of Student Publications (BOSP) is a Charted Student Organization that oversees the three (3) UH Hilo publications, Ke Kalahea, Hohonu, and Kanilehua. ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.