New Deadline Ka Lama Ku Leadership Awards - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
New Deadline Ka Lama Ku Leadership Awards
Friday, April 4, 2014 is the extended deadline for Nominations with the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Program.
The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Program recognizes the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and within the community. The program acknowledges individual students, and students who are with a group, team or organization who have shown strong evidence of future leadership potential that are above and beyond their commitments. Nominations are being accepted in the following recognition categories:
• Laulima Award: No task is too big when done by all.
• ʻIke Pāpālua Award: To have the gift of vision.
• Alakaʻi Award: Leadership
• Mālama Award: Taking care of others and community.
• Kuleana Award: We are accountable and responsible.
Criteria and nomination forms are available at the Campus Center website: hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter
Deadline: Friday, April 4, 2014 by 3:00 p.m. to Campus Center Room 309.
For further information, contact the Student Leadership Development Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or Leomi L. Bergknut at 808-932-7377.
Special Restrictions: Only UH Hilo students are eligible for nomination.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7377
What's also happening?
- Welcome new faculty to UH Hilo
- Please join us in welcoming new faculty members to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the U.S. mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.