3rd Annual Big Island AIDS Walk - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
3rd Annual Big Island AIDS Walk
Location: Liliʻuokalani Gardens
Hawaii Island HIV/AIDS Foundation will be hosting their 3rd Annual Big Island AIDS Walk on Saturday, April 12, 2014. This is an easy 2-mile walk around Liliʻuokalani Gardens in Hilo to raise money and awareness for those living/affected with HIV/AIDS. There is no registration fee; however, participants are encouraged to register as an individual walk, start a team, or join an existing team. All proceeds stay right here on the Big Island benefiting HIV Care Services, Prevention Programs, and HIV & Hep C testing. Participants that raise over $100 will receive a commemorative AIDS Walk t-shirt. Registration begins at 8am and the walk to commence at 9am. Online registrations can be done by visiting hihaf.ejoinme.org/bigislandaidswalk
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-982-8800
What's also happening?
|Week of April 6, 2014||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.