3rd Annual Big Island AIDS Walk - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
3rd Annual Big Island AIDS Walk
Location: Liliʻuokalani Gardens
Hawaii Island HIV/AIDS Foundation will be hosting their 3rd Annual Big Island AIDS Walk on Saturday, April 12, 2014. This is an easy 2-mile walk around Liliʻuokalani Gardens in Hilo to raise money and awareness for those living/affected with HIV/AIDS. There is no registration fee; however, participants are encouraged to register as an individual walk, start a team, or join an existing team. All proceeds stay right here on the Big Island benefiting HIV Care Services, Prevention Programs, and HIV & Hep C testing. Participants that raise over $100 will receive a commemorative AIDS Walk t-shirt. Registration begins at 8am and the walk to commence at 9am. Online registrations can be done by visiting hihaf.ejoinme.org/bigislandaidswalk
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-982-8800
What's also happening?
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
5:30p ALEX Etiquette Dinner
6:30p Take Back the Night
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
9:45a Vulcan Dash
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa will begin on Tuesday, September 23rd and run thru Friday, September 26th. A week of practitioner demonstrations in the atrium will be free to the public and lead up to a Tahitian show “under the stars” in the ...
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- APIASF Scholarship
- Native Hawaiian, Asian American & Pacific Islander students are invited to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the Spring 2015 semester. About 10 UH Hilo students will be awarded a $2,500 scholarship for the spring semester. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.