3rd Annual Big Island AIDS Walk - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
3rd Annual Big Island AIDS Walk
Location: Liliʻuokalani Gardens
Hawaii Island HIV/AIDS Foundation will be hosting their 3rd Annual Big Island AIDS Walk on Saturday, April 12, 2014. This is an easy 2-mile walk around Liliʻuokalani Gardens in Hilo to raise money and awareness for those living/affected with HIV/AIDS. There is no registration fee; however, participants are encouraged to register as an individual walk, start a team, or join an existing team. All proceeds stay right here on the Big Island benefiting HIV Care Services, Prevention Programs, and HIV & Hep C testing. Participants that raise over $100 will receive a commemorative AIDS Walk t-shirt. Registration begins at 8am and the walk to commence at 9am. Online registrations can be done by visiting hihaf.ejoinme.org/bigislandaidswalk
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-982-8800
What's also happening?
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
10a SAC- Cupcake Bar
5:30p ALEX Etiquette Dinner
6:30p Take Back the Night
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
9:45a Vulcan Dash
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.