ʻImiloa's Saturday Keiki Show - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
ʻImiloa's Saturday Keiki Show
Climb aboard a magical cardboard rocket with two young adventurers and experience a breathtaking, up-close look at each of our solar system's planets with guidance from a wise Astronomy Book. Planetarium show for ages 5-10 and their families!
Special Restrictions: Admission rates apply.
For more information, contact: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
|Week of April 20, 2014||Next →|
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications for 2018-2019
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2018 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2018 or the academic year ('18-'19) you need to submit your application by October 2, 2017. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration NOW OPEN!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.