Business Etiquette Dinner: An Evening Filed with Opportunity - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Business Etiquette Dinner: An Evening Filed with Opportunity
Location: Sodexo Dining Hall
This event will provide an opportunity to: Review proper etiquette for a business meeting or interview over a meal. Learn appropriate conversation topics and communication skills. Meet current professionals from the community in your field. Network with other professional students with similar interests and aspirations.
Special Restrictions: Admission $25 per person, Register at: mgkarr.wix.com/etiquette-dinner by March 21st.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
|Week of April 13, 2014||Next →|
Holiday observed: Good Friday
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.