Business Etiquette Dinner: An Evening Filed with Opportunity - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Business Etiquette Dinner: An Evening Filed with Opportunity
Location: Sodexo Dining Hall
This event will provide an opportunity to: Review proper etiquette for a business meeting or interview over a meal. Learn appropriate conversation topics and communication skills. Meet current professionals from the community in your field. Network with other professional students with similar interests and aspirations.
Special Restrictions: Admission $25 per person, Register at: mgkarr.wix.com/etiquette-dinner by March 21st.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
2p Miss Saigon
3p Coffee Hour
Holiday observed: Good Friday
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
5p SAC: Prom
- Welcome new faculty to UH Hilo
- Please join us in welcoming new faculty members to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the U.S. mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- UH Hilo Student Association 2014-2015 Vacancies
- CoBE Senator, Senator at Large, Graduate Senator and Data Director Position Vacancies University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is now accepting applications to fill a CoBE Senator, Graduate Senator, Senator at Large and Data ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.