Project Management Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Project Management Workshop
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center, Room 306
At this seminar, you’ll learn expert techniques for building successful project teams, creating efficient plans and implementing effective tracking measures to ensure your projects come in on deadline and on budget. In one fast-paced, well-designed day, we’ll cover all the essential elements of project management. We’ll provide practical information to not only help you save time, but also increase the success of your projects.
Special Restrictions: Cost: $150
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
What's also happening?
|Week of April 6, 2014||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.