Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Nominations Being Accepted - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Nominations Being Accepted
The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Program recognizes the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and within the community. The program acknowledges individual students, and students who are with a group, team or organization who have shown strong evidence of future leadership potential. Nominations are being accepted in the following recognition categories:
LAULIMA AWARD: No task is too big when done by all.
ʻIKE PĀPĀLUA AWARD: To have the gift of vision.
ALAKA‘I AWARD: Leadership
MĀLAMA AWARD: Taking care of others and community.
KULEANA AWARD: We are accountable and responsible.
Criteria and nomination forms are available at the Campus Center website: hilo.hawaii.edu/campuscenter
DEADLINE: Friday, March 21, 2014 by 3:00 p.m. to Campus Center Room 309.
For further information, contact the Student Leadership Development Program at email@example.com or Leomi L. Bergknut at 808-932-7377.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7377
What's also happening?
7:30p Mavis Staples
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa will begin on Tuesday, September 23rd and run thru Friday, September 26th. A week of practitioner demonstrations in the atrium will be free to the public and lead up to a Tahitian show “under the stars” in the ...
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- APIASF Scholarship
- Native Hawaiian, Asian American & Pacific Islander students are invited to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the Spring 2015 semester. About 10 UH Hilo students will be awarded a $2,500 scholarship for the spring semester. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.