UH Hilo Relay for Life Spirit Week-"Search for the Cure" - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Relay for Life Spirit Week-"Search for the Cure"
Location: CC Plaza
Students who have been touched by cancer can wear a color based on the different types of cancers to bring awareness. At the same time, the Relay for Life committee will be wearing a shirt saying, "The Cure" in which, the students can "find" around the school in hope for an actual cure. Feel free to take a picture with us and post it on the UH Hilo facebook page at www.facebook.com/UHHiloRelay!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 8087473778
What's also happening?
|Week of March 9, 2014||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.