UH Hilo Relay for Life Spirit Week-"Search for the Cure" - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Relay for Life Spirit Week-"Search for the Cure"
Location: CC Plaza
Students who have been touched by cancer can wear a color based on the different types of cancers to bring awareness. At the same time, the Relay for Life committee will be wearing a shirt saying, "The Cure" in which, the students can "find" around the school in hope for an actual cure. Feel free to take a picture with us and post it on the UH Hilo facebook page at www.facebook.com/UHHiloRelay!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 8087473778
What's also happening?
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- University Dining Services Survey
- Take the University Dining Services SURVEY and you will be entered to WIN One of Two $150 Gift Cards in Dining Points! Your feedback is important and we want to hear from you! Take the Survey Online at: http://vcil. ...
- Seeking Vendors for the 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa!
- The 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa Committee is seeking vendors for our 20th annual event. The event is on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm in the Performing Arts Center Parking Lot on UH Hilo campus. ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.