Student Health and Wellness Programs Health Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Student Health and Wellness Programs Health Fair
Location: CC Plaza
Stop by the Campus Center Plaza on March 12, 2014 from 10AM-2PM to learn about all the different Health & Wellness resources near you. There will be information regarding Diabetes, Cancer, Hepatitis C, HIV/STDs, Natural Supplements, Nutrition, Physical Fitness, Substance Abuse, Veteran's Health and much more. Free healthy food will be provided on a first-come first-served basis.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.