Student Health and Wellness Programs Health Fair - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Student Health and Wellness Programs Health Fair
Location: CC Plaza
Stop by the Campus Center Plaza on March 12, 2014 from 10AM-2PM to learn about all the different Health & Wellness resources near you. There will be information regarding Diabetes, Cancer, Hepatitis C, HIV/STDs, Natural Supplements, Nutrition, Physical Fitness, Substance Abuse, Veteran's Health and much more. Free healthy food will be provided on a first-come first-served basis.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.