Business Etiquette Dinner - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Business Etiquette Dinner
Location: Sodexo Dining Hall, Campus Center
An opportunity to learn about social currency and professional etiquette for a business meeting or interview over a meal. A four course meal, with accompanying workshop led by renown etiquette consultant Penelope Paik of Civility International. Learn about appropriate conversation topics and communication skills. Meet current professionals from the community. Network with other professional students with similar interests and aspirations.
Special Restrictions: Cost of attendance is $25.00 per student. Please register at mgkarr.wix.com/etiquette-dinner. Open to students with valid UH Hilo student ID.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8082816469
What's also happening?
2p Miss Saigon
3p Coffee Hour
Holiday observed: Good Friday
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
5p SAC: Prom
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.