Business Etiquette Dinner - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Business Etiquette Dinner
Location: Sodexo Dining Hall, Campus Center
An opportunity to learn about social currency and professional etiquette for a business meeting or interview over a meal. A four course meal, with accompanying workshop led by renown etiquette consultant Penelope Paik of Civility International. Learn about appropriate conversation topics and communication skills. Meet current professionals from the community. Network with other professional students with similar interests and aspirations.
Special Restrictions: Cost of attendance is $25.00 per student. Please register at mgkarr.wix.com/etiquette-dinner. Open to students with valid UH Hilo student ID.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8082816469
What's also happening?
2p Miss Saigon
3p Coffee Hour
Holiday observed: Good Friday
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
5p SAC: Prom
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.