First Annual St Patrick's Day Parade - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
First Annual St Patrick's Day Parade
Location: Downtown Hilo
This is a community event, we are excited to be doing this for the first time ever in Hilo. We encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalalties and heritages to come march with us, we are looking for a huge student presence and need one to represent to Hilo what we are all about. I am Sean Ryan O'Phelan a full time student at HCC. I founded this parade and am organizing it and need your help! Please contact me about the many ways you can get involved and ask a teacher if you may get some extra credit for being a part of our volunteer committee or just coming to help on parade day. Design a float or march with your SAC group, wear green. This is a Drug and alcohol free event. Not Irish? No worries, we will celebrate life as fellow Hawaii community members.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-854-3443
What's also happening?
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.