First Annual St Patrick's Day Parade - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
First Annual St Patrick's Day Parade
Location: Downtown Hilo
This is a community event, we are excited to be doing this for the first time ever in Hilo. We encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalalties and heritages to come march with us, we are looking for a huge student presence and need one to represent to Hilo what we are all about. I am Sean Ryan O'Phelan a full time student at HCC. I founded this parade and am organizing it and need your help! Please contact me about the many ways you can get involved and ask a teacher if you may get some extra credit for being a part of our volunteer committee or just coming to help on parade day. Design a float or march with your SAC group, wear green. This is a Drug and alcohol free event. Not Irish? No worries, we will celebrate life as fellow Hawaii community members.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-854-3443
What's also happening?
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at ʻImiloa
- ʻImiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.