First Annual St Patrick's Day Parade - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
First Annual St Patrick's Day Parade
Location: Downtown Hilo
This is a community event, we are excited to be doing this for the first time ever in Hilo. We encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalalties and heritages to come march with us, we are looking for a huge student presence and need one to represent to Hilo what we are all about. I am Sean Ryan O'Phelan a full time student at HCC. I founded this parade and am organizing it and need your help! Please contact me about the many ways you can get involved and ask a teacher if you may get some extra credit for being a part of our volunteer committee or just coming to help on parade day. Design a float or march with your SAC group, wear green. This is a Drug and alcohol free event. Not Irish? No worries, we will celebrate life as fellow Hawaii community members.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-854-3443
What's also happening?
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa will begin on Tuesday, September 23rd and run thru Friday, September 26th. A week of practitioner demonstrations in the atrium will be free to the public and lead up to a Tahitian show “under the stars” in the ...
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.