First Annual St Patrick's Day Parade - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
First Annual St Patrick's Day Parade
Location: Downtown Hilo
This is a community event, we are excited to be doing this for the first time ever in Hilo. We encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalalties and heritages to come march with us, we are looking for a huge student presence and need one to represent to Hilo what we are all about. I am Sean Ryan O'Phelan a full time student at HCC. I founded this parade and am organizing it and need your help! Please contact me about the many ways you can get involved and ask a teacher if you may get some extra credit for being a part of our volunteer committee or just coming to help on parade day. Design a float or march with your SAC group, wear green. This is a Drug and alcohol free event. Not Irish? No worries, we will celebrate life as fellow Hawaii community members.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-854-3443
What's also happening?
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.