"40 years of Women's Movement in Hawaii": Meda Chesney-Lind - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
"40 years of Women's Movement in Hawaii": Meda Chesney-Lind
Location: UH Hilo Science & Technology Building Room 108
UH Hilo Women's Center invites Dr. Meda Chesney-Lind, Professor of Women's Studies at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa to be a keynote speaker in discussing 40 years of the Women's Movement in Hawai'i.
Chesney has been nationally recognized for her work on women and crime, some of her books include Girls, Deliquency and Juvenile Justice, The Female Offender: Girls.
You will NOT want to miss this!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7381
What's also happening?
|Week of March 16, 2014||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.