"40 years of Women's Movement in Hawaii": Meda Chesney-Lind - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
"40 years of Women's Movement in Hawaii": Meda Chesney-Lind
Location: UH Hilo Science & Technology Building Room 108
UH Hilo Women's Center invites Dr. Meda Chesney-Lind, Professor of Women's Studies at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa to be a keynote speaker in discussing 40 years of the Women's Movement in Hawai'i.
Chesney has been nationally recognized for her work on women and crime, some of her books include Girls, Deliquency and Juvenile Justice, The Female Offender: Girls.
You will NOT want to miss this!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7381
What's also happening?
|Week of March 16, 2014||Next →|
- Haumana Hou Lounge
- New Student Programs is happy to announce that the Haumana Hou Lounge is happening every Tuesday at a NEW location! Stop by room W201 of the Student Services Building/Center every Tuesday starting January 26, 2016 for a relaxing place to study. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to borrow a bicycle to run errands around town. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- UH Hilo welcomes the newest service to support our university and community ‘ohana. Introducing The University Concierge. Located on the first floor of the Student Services Center, The University Concierge is a gateway for campus information. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Card
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignment, report, tests, and more. ...
- Drop-In Resumé Critique
- Need advice on how to improve your resumé? Drop in to the Career and Academic Advising Center (Student Services Center, E203) for a resumé critique with Lyssa on Tuesdays, between 1:00-3:30 pm. No appointment necessary.
- Bicycles Wanted!
- The Bike Share Program by New Student Programs (NSP) is in search of bicycles! We gladly accept any bicycle donations throughout the year. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.