"40 years of Women's Movement in Hawaii": Meda Chesney-Lind - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
"40 years of Women's Movement in Hawaii": Meda Chesney-Lind
Location: UH Hilo Science & Technology Building Room 108
UH Hilo Women's Center invites Dr. Meda Chesney-Lind, Professor of Women's Studies at the University of Hawai'i at Manoa to be a keynote speaker in discussing 40 years of the Women's Movement in Hawai'i.
Chesney has been nationally recognized for her work on women and crime, some of her books include Girls, Deliquency and Juvenile Justice, The Female Offender: Girls.
You will NOT want to miss this!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7381
What's also happening?
5:30p Film: Half the Sky
5:30p Film: Half the Sky
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at ʻImiloa
- ʻImiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.