SLC: Relaxation Station at Student Life Center! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
SLC: Relaxation Station at Student Life Center!
Location: Student Life Center Conference Room (SLC #125)
Stressed out? Come join us in activities that are designed to help you cope with stress and ease your worries. This is a special Relaxation Station and we are offering massage, movement, and other fun, active activities that use your body to help you feel your best. Free to all students.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 333-1644
What's also happening?
2:30p ALEX Faculty Workshop
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.