Bonus Dining Points Special! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Bonus Dining Points Special!
Location: Campus Center Dining Office
Gain 15% Extra Points with $100 Purchase, March 3 - 7!
Points can be used at any dining location on campus. They work like a debit account.
Charges at the register are deducted from your points balance.
Points are non-transferable and non-refundable. Points expire if there is no account
activity for 6 months. Payments are accepted by cash, credit card or check.
Stop by the University Dining Office to purchase your points today!
Minimum purchase amount:
-$25+ earns 5% bonus points
-$75+ earns 10% bonus points
Office located at Campus Center Dining Room.
Office Hours :
Monday — Friday
8:00AM - 4:30PM
Special Restrictions: Offer only good March 3 - 7, 2014.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
2:30p ALEX Faculty Workshop
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Taker Needed--SPRING 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a "B" or ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.