Bonus Dining Points Special! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Bonus Dining Points Special!
Location: Campus Center Dining Office
Gain 15% Extra Points with $100 Purchase, March 3 - 7!
Points can be used at any dining location on campus. They work like a debit account.
Charges at the register are deducted from your points balance.
Points are non-transferable and non-refundable. Points expire if there is no account
activity for 6 months. Payments are accepted by cash, credit card or check.
Stop by the University Dining Office to purchase your points today!
Minimum purchase amount:
-$25+ earns 5% bonus points
-$75+ earns 10% bonus points
Office located at Campus Center Dining Room.
Office Hours :
Monday — Friday
8:00AM - 4:30PM
Special Restrictions: Offer only good March 3 - 7, 2014.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
|Week of March 2, 2014||Next →|
- New IDs and Validations
- Special hours for new IDs and validations for current IDs for Aug 22, 2016 to Sept 3, 2016 are: Mon-Wed-Fri from 10a to 4p Tues-Thurs from 9:00a to 4p Saturday from 9am - noon Must bring government issued photo ID. ...
- Research internships for students DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 16
- Interested in combining data analytics with natural resource management? UH Hilo is pleased to offer paid ($300.00 monthly) internships to undergraduates with interests in issues related to water and data analytics. ...
- Volunteers Needed!
- Campus and Community Service (CCS), a Campus Center program, is looking for volunteers who would like to help with various events and activities throughout the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- LGBTQ+ Student Support Group
- LGBTQIA Student Support Group LGBTQIA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) Support Group is for UH Hilo students who are questioning or identify as members of the LGBTQIA community. ...
- ASD Student Support Group
- The ASD Support Group is for students who are part of the Autism Spectrum community. The purpose of the group is for members to get support from others in a safe, confidential setting. Group meets once a week throughout the semester. ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2017 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for Fall 2017 or academic year ('17-'18) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2016. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Respectful Relationships Group
- Respectful Relationships is a support group for women who want to strengthen themselves and build connections with others after the experience of trauma or abuse that may have occurred either recently or in the past. ...
- Non-traditional Student Support Group
- This group is for students who are over the age of 25 and may be juggling one or more of the following roles in addition to being a student: parent, spouse, caregiver, bread winner, head of household, community member, and more. ...
- The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series
- The Campus Center Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Program introduces the Student Leadership Series with a Certificate of Leadership for students who complete and attend 7+ leadership sessions. ...
- Fostering Support Group
- A group for UH Hilo students who have spent any part of their upbringing in foster care. The purpose of the group is for members to get support from others in a safe, confidential setting. Please see flyer. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.