Hale Kehau's African Fusion Menu - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hale Kehau's African Fusion Menu
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Join us for "The Drizzle", showcasing African & Hawaiian Storytelling. Hale Kehau will be serving an African Fusion menu shown below:
African Vegetable Curry
African Stewed Fish
Vegetable Creole Jambalaya
Red Creole Rice
Ginger Mango Roasted Potatoes
Moroccan Carrot Salad
Couscous & Barley Salad w/ Spinach
Sweet Mangoes with Sticky Rice
Dinner Door Price $14.50
Special Restrictions: Door Price $14.50
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
|February 2014/March 2014|
3p Asthma 101
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.