Hale Kehau's African Fusion Menu - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hale Kehau's African Fusion Menu
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Join us for "The Drizzle", showcasing African & Hawaiian Storytelling. Hale Kehau will be serving an African Fusion menu shown below:
African Vegetable Curry
African Stewed Fish
Vegetable Creole Jambalaya
Red Creole Rice
Ginger Mango Roasted Potatoes
Moroccan Carrot Salad
Couscous & Barley Salad w/ Spinach
Sweet Mangoes with Sticky Rice
Dinner Door Price $14.50
Special Restrictions: Door Price $14.50
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
|Week of February 23, 2014||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.