Peace Corps Experience in West Africa - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Peace Corps Experience in West Africa
Location: Science & Technology Building Room 118
Interested in global travel, international service and other cultures? Benjamin Bogardus will discuss his experience serving as a Peace Corps volunteer in Togo, West Africa. For the past 3 years, Ben lived in a coastal village helping a cooperative to begin animal husbandry of local bush rats. Check out Ben's blog at benjaminbogardustogo.blogspot.com/
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7467
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Presidents' Day
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.