Peace Corps Experience in West Africa - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Peace Corps Experience in West Africa
Location: Science & Technology Building Room 118
Interested in global travel, international service and other cultures? Benjamin Bogardus will discuss his experience serving as a Peace Corps volunteer in Togo, West Africa. For the past 3 years, Ben lived in a coastal village helping a cooperative to begin animal husbandry of local bush rats. Check out Ben's blog at benjaminbogardustogo.blogspot.com/
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7467
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Presidents' Day
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!