Peace Corps Experience in West Africa - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Peace Corps Experience in West Africa
Location: Science & Technology Building Room 118
Interested in global travel, international service and other cultures? Benjamin Bogardus will discuss his experience serving as a Peace Corps volunteer in Togo, West Africa. For the past 3 years, Ben lived in a coastal village helping a cooperative to begin animal husbandry of local bush rats. Check out Ben's blog at benjaminbogardustogo.blogspot.com/
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7467
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Presidents' Day
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.