Free Confidential Depression Screening - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Free Confidential Depression Screening
Location: Campus Center 306
Almost half of all college students report feeling so depressed at some point that they have difficult functioning. Depression screening involves completing a short written questionnaire, learning about the symptoms of depression, and receiving information about available campus and community resources for treatment and support. We also invite those concerned about a friend or relative to attend a screening and learn how to help a person who may be at risk.
This screening is offered by UH Hilo Counseling Services as part of Student Health and Wellness Programs. All screenings are private and confidential. Each screening takes 15-30 minutes and can be done anonymously. No personal records are created.
Interested students can call 932-7465 to make an appointment for screening day, or can drop by Campus Center 306 that day and schedule a time. Please feel free to forward this message.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7465
What's also happening?
|Week of February 9, 2014||Next →|
- Support Group for Students with Disabilties
- The Support Group for Students with Disabilities is for students with physical, learning, psychiatric or other disabilities. ...
- International Night Performers Wanted
- The UH Hilo International Student Association's annual International Night shows will be held on February 10 and 11, 2017 at the Performing Arts Center. ...
- Fostering Support Group
- A group for UH Hilo students who have spent any part of their upbringing in foster care. The purpose of the group is for members to get support from others in a safe, confidential setting. Please see flyer. ...
- UHHSA Free Morning Beverages
- UHHSA Free Morning Coffee Monday-Friday 9AM-Noon UHHSA Office Room CC-203A
- Join the Student Activities Council!
- The Student Activities Council (SAC) provides programs, activities and services which serve the co-curricular cultural, social, recreational and educational interests of students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- NSE Applications for SY2017-18 available now!
- Considering a National Student Exchange? Pick up your application now! Stop by the Student Services Center, Room E-202, or download your application from our website at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/nse/. ...
- APIASF General Scholarship
- Apply for a scholarship from APIASF (Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Foundation) for the 2017-2018 year! Eligibility criteria: Be of Asian American, Native Hawaiian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. ...
- Study Abroad Application Deadline
- Are you interested in studying abroad for the summer 2017 term or spring 2018 semester? If so, please submit your application and supporting documents to the Center for Global Education and Exchange (CGEE) office by 4:30pm on March 1, 2017. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Cards
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignments, report, tests, and more. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- The University Concierge is your one-stop-shop for all campus info and hosts UH Hilo’s Bike Share Program and New Student Programs’ Academic Achievement Awards Cards. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current UH Hilo students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to rent a bicycle to use around town. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.