Free Confidential Depression Screening - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Free Confidential Depression Screening
Location: Campus Center 306
Almost half of all college students report feeling so depressed at some point that they have difficult functioning. Depression screening involves completing a short written questionnaire, learning about the symptoms of depression, and receiving information about available campus and community resources for treatment and support. We also invite those concerned about a friend or relative to attend a screening and learn how to help a person who may be at risk.
This screening is offered by UH Hilo Counseling Services as part of Student Health and Wellness Programs. All screenings are private and confidential. Each screening takes 15-30 minutes and can be done anonymously. No personal records are created.
Interested students can call 932-7465 to make an appointment for screening day, or can drop by Campus Center 306 that day and schedule a time. Please feel free to forward this message.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7465
What's also happening?
7:30p The Bad Boys of Dance
10a SAC: Condom Fair
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- Honoring Diversity Workshop
- "Honoring Diversity for a Caring and Inclusive Campus" April 1st. 2015 in Campus Center Rm 301 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM **Continental Breakfast Provided** This workshop promotes an understanding of diversity that creates cultural ...
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Nominations Being Accepted for Ka Lama Ku Recognition Awards
- Nominations for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards Now Being Accepted for 2014/2015 School Year by students, faculty, staff and community members. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.