Free Confidential Depression Screening - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Free Confidential Depression Screening
Location: Campus Center 306
Almost half of all college students report feeling so depressed at some point that they have difficult functioning. Depression screening involves completing a short written questionnaire, learning about the symptoms of depression, and receiving information about available campus and community resources for treatment and support. We also invite those concerned about a friend or relative to attend a screening and learn how to help a person who may be at risk.
This screening is offered by UH Hilo Counseling Services as part of Student Health and Wellness Programs. All screenings are private and confidential. Each screening takes 15-30 minutes and can be done anonymously. No personal records are created.
Interested students can call 932-7465 to make an appointment for screening day, or can drop by Campus Center 306 that day and schedule a time. Please feel free to forward this message.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7465
What's also happening?
7:30p The Bad Boys of Dance
10a SAC: Condom Fair
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa will begin on Tuesday, September 23rd and run thru Friday, September 26th. A week of practitioner demonstrations in the atrium will be free to the public and lead up to a Tahitian show “under the stars” in the ...
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.