Local First Wednesday Dining at Campus Center - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Wednesday Dining at Campus Center
Location: Campus Center Dining Room
Enjoy a full menu that's 100% locally sourced! University Dining Services takes great pride in purchasing locally grown and produced foods from our many island farmers, ranchers, and food producers.
Here is the Local First Menu for February 5th:
Local First Menu
Grill Breakfast: Moloka`i Purple & Yellow Sweet Potato Hash w/ Diced Purity Portuguese Sausage topped w/ a Fresh Island Egg, any style.
Grill Lunch: Grass-fed Kulana Hamburger topped w/ Grilled Garlic Hamakua Mushrooms and a bacon mayo on a Homemade Kaiser Roll & Zucchini Fries.
Deli Sandwich: BBQ Kalua Pork Calzone w/ Puna Goat Cheese & Sweet Kula Onions
Sizzling Salad: Ahi Poke Won Ton Stack w/ South Kona Avocado on Mixed Baby Green-Fresh. Island Ahi, mixed with Kona Ogo, sweet Kula Onions, and a Sesame Soy base, layered with diced Kona Avocado and crispy Won Ton Chips, on a bed of Living Aquaponics Mixed Baby Greens.
Hot Line Entrée #1: Beef Carnitas, Kulana Grass-Fed Chuck Eye Roll, slow cooked with classic carnita seasonings, stuffed in locally made tortillas w/ a Hamakua Tomato Pico De Gallo & Roasted Mexican style Sweet Potatoes.
Hot Line Entrée #2: Made to Order Fresh Catch of the Day drizzled w/ Kahuku Sea Asparagus Pesto.
Hot Line Vegetarian/Vegan: Stuffed Kula Eggplant, Hamakua Piopini Mushrooms mixed w/ Okara, Stuffed in a Kula Japanese Eggplant.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-932-7352
What's also happening?
Week of February 2, 2014Next →
- Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Awards Nomination Now Open
- This recognition awards acknowledges the contributions students have made in their formal and informal leadership roles on campus and in their community. ...
- UHHSA Elections Applications
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo Student Association is keeping applications open for multiple positions for 2019/2020 academic school year. Applications are available on the UHHSA website, in the UHHSA office and in the Campus Center. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2018-2019 academic year UH Hilo Registered Independent Student Organization (RISO) registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 19, 2019. ...
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.