Ka Haka 'Ula O Ke'elikolani Senator Position Vacancy - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Ka Haka 'Ula O Ke'elikolani Senator Position Vacancy
University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is now accepting applications to fill a Ka Haka 'Ula O Ke'elikolani (KH'UOK) Senator Vacancy. If you are interesting in playing an active role on your campus and being a promoter of change, and are enrolled in the KH'UOK College, then UHHSA is the place for you. Pick up applications at Campus Center 210 or 211 or at uhh.hawaii.edu/campuscenter/uhhsa/forms
Last day to submit applications is February 7th at 4:00pm to Campus Center 211 or Campus Center 210.
Special Restrictions: Applicants must be currently registered as a KH'UOKL student for at least six (6) credits, have a minimum GPA of 2.0 and be free of disciplinary sanction.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-932-7367
What's also happening?
|Week of February 2, 2014||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.