Accepting Hohonu Submissions! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Accepting Hohonu Submissions!
Aloha UH Hilo Students and Faculty! Hohonu is accepting submissions for the 2013 - 2014 edition of its academic, non-fiction journal! Papers can be written on any subject, in any format and in either English or Hawaiian. The deadline is February 28th!
Submission forms are available in folders at Hohonu's office (Campus Center 213) or you can submit either papers or website: hilo.hawaii.edu/academics/hohonu/
If you have any questions, email email@example.com
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.