Idea Improv - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: UCB, Room 100
Got questions about running a business, recording an album, or publishing a book? Then you won't want to miss this one of a kind event. Think TEDx meets Improv. No scripted talks. No PowerPoints. Just you asking questions and receiving solutions and ideas. Each of the 3 speakers brings years of expertise to the stage and a willingness to share their knowledge with others. Presenters: entrepreneur Grif Frost, musician Dennis Soares, and publisher Larry Czerwonka. BYOQ (bring your own questions)
Special Restrictions: donation of $16 - reserve your seat at http://larryczerwonka.com/improv/
proceeds to benefit the Hawaii College of Oriental Medicine, and the Hawaii Youth Business Center
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
|January 2014/February 2014|
11:30a NSE Spring Exchange Fair
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
6:30p Idea Improv
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Taker Needed--SPRING 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a "B" or ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.