NSE Application Deadline: February 14 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
NSE Application Deadline: February 14
Location: Campus Center 313
Friday, February 14 is the priority deadline for the National Student Exchange (NSE) program for the 2014-15 academic year.
NSE offers an affordable, exciting and convenient opportunity to experience university life in the United States, US territories, Canada and other international sites. Please stop by the NSE Office (Campus Center 313) to pick up an application or find out more information.
You can also email the NSE office at email@example.com or visit us on facebook at www.facebook.com/hilo.nse.
To see a full list of possible exchange campuses, visit www.nse.org.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932.7389
What's also happening?
7:30p The Bad Boys of Dance
10a SAC: Condom Fair
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- Honoring Diversity Workshop
- "Honoring Diversity for a Caring and Inclusive Campus" April 1st. 2015 in Campus Center Rm 301 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM **Continental Breakfast Provided** This workshop promotes an understanding of diversity that creates cultural ...
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.