UH Hilo Distinguished Alumni and Service Awards Banquet - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Distinguished Alumni and Service Awards Banquet
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center Dining Hall
Join us for an evening of elegance and entertainment at the 14th Annual Distinguished Alumni and Service Awards Banquet on Saturday, February 22, 2014 at the UH Hilo Campus Center Dining Hall, beginning at 5:00 pm.
Sponsored by the University of Hawai’i at Hilo Alumni and Friends Association, this signature event includes a live and silent auction, sumptuous buffet and a chance to network with university and community leaders and supporters.
The 2014 Distinguished Alumni honorees are Mr. Brian De Lima, Esq. (1973-75), and Mrs. Joyce Iwashita (1969-71).
The 2014 Distinguished Service honorees are the late Dr. Richard Crowe, Mrs. Mary Matayoshi, and Dr. Rose Tseng.
Please come and join us in honoring and celebrating these well-deserved award recipients. Tickets to the event include the cost of the buffet at $75 each or $600 for a table of eight (a portion is tax-deductible). Please RSVP by February 7, 2014 to the Marketing and Alumni office at 974-7501 or 974-7643.
Proceeds from the banquet help sponsor alumni outreach activities and the Alumni Scholarship Fund, which helps to provide opportunities for immediate relatives of UH Hilo alumni or alumni themselves returning for another degree.
Special Restrictions: Tickets are $75 each or $600 for a table of eight (a portion is tax-deductible).
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 974-7501
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Presidents' Day
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!