Global Lens Film: Nothing More (Nada+) - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Global Lens Film: Nothing More (Nada+)
Location: University Classroom Building (UCB) Room 127
Juan Carlos Cremata Malberti's film called Nothing More is a remarkable debut feature that explores the repressive, crippling political and social aspects of today's Cuba while turning upside down all our comfortably cliched expectations about the U.S.'s island neighbor. Part of the Global Lens FIlm Series. In Spanish with English subtitles. Free admission.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7467
What's also happening?
|January 2014/February 2014|
11:30a NSE Spring Exchange Fair
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
6:30p Idea Improv
- Honoring Diversity Workshop
- "Honoring Diversity for a Caring and Inclusive Campus" April 1st. 2015 in Campus Center Rm 301 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM **Continental Breakfast Provided** This workshop promotes an understanding of diversity that creates cultural ...
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Nominations Being Accepted for Ka Lama Ku Recognition Awards
- Nominations for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards Now Being Accepted for 2014/2015 School Year by students, faculty, staff and community members. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.