Flu Vaccinations Available - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Flu Vaccinations Available
Location: Campus Center Room 212
Received your flu vaccination? If not, get it now at:
UH Hilo Student Medical Services
200 W Kawili St Campus Center Rm 212
We offer this service on a walk-in basis
The clinic will be open for flu shots from:
Orientation Week – January 6-10th, 2014 8AM-12PM and 1PM-4PM
January 13th Onwards Wednesdays and Fridays 1PM-4PM
Call 932-7369 if you have questions. We look forward to serving you.
Special Restrictions: We will accept payment from participating health insurance companies.
If your insurance does not cover flu shots, or you do not have insurance,
the charge will be $15 for students and for UH Faculty and Staff.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7369
What's also happening?
- Honoring Diversity Workshop
- "Honoring Diversity for a Caring and Inclusive Campus" April 1st. 2015 in Campus Center Rm 301 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM **Continental Breakfast Provided** This workshop promotes an understanding of diversity that creates cultural ...
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.