Flu Vaccinations Available - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Flu Vaccinations Available
Location: Campus Center Room 212
Received your flu vaccination? If not, get it now before Christmas at:
UH Hilo Student Medical Services
200 W Kawili St Campus Center Rm 212
We offer this service on a walk-in basis
The clinic will be open for flu shots from:
1PM-4PM on Wednesdays and Fridays until December 16th, 2013
Orientation Week – January 6-10th, 2014 8AM-12PM and 1PM-4PM
January 13th Onwards Wednesdays and Fridays 1PM-4PM
Call 932-7369 if you have questions. We look forward to serving you, and
we hope you will have a healthy and happy holidays.
Special Restrictions: We will accept payment from participating health insurance companies.
If your insurance does not cover flu shots, or you do not have insurance,
the charge will be $15 for students and for UH Faculty and Staff.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7369
What's also happening?
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.