World AIDS Day Event - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
World AIDS Day Event
Location: CC306 & Library Lanai
Join us for this week’s World AIDS Day Event!
In honor of World AIDS Day and remembrance of those who’ve been affected by HIV/AIDS worldwide, please join us at this week’s Wellness Wednesday, taking place on December 4th from 12-1PM @ Campus Center, Room 306. UH Hilo’s Student Health & Wellness Programs and the Hawaii Island HIV/AIDS Foundation will present a talk about HIV/AIDS and how it affects YOU and your loved ones.
From 12PM-2PM at the library lanai, there will be educational booths by UH Hilo’s Student Health & Wellness Programs, College of Pharmacy & the Women’s Center.
From 1PM-2PM at the library lanai, MAC Cosmetics will be doing free make-up demos, using their Viva Glam line, a line in which 100% of all proceeds go to those affected by HIV/AIDS. Also take part in the Facing AIDS Photo Campaign, by helping to reduce stigma and promote HIV testing by putting a face to AIDS. Be a part of the movement!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808)-932-7458
What's also happening?
|Week of December 1, 2013||Next →|
- APIASF General Scholarship
- Apply for the APIASF General Scholarship for the 2018-2019 school year! Scholarship awards range from one-time $2,500 awards to multi-year $20,000 awards. ...
- 2018-19 FAFSA Available Now
- Effective October 1, 2017, students can complete their 2018-19 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2018. ...
- Summer 2018 and Spring 2019 Study Abroad Application Due
- If you are considering studying abroad for Summer 2018 or Spring 2019, you need to submit your application by March 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2018-19 UH System Common Scholarship Application
- The 2018-19 UH System Common Scholarship Application opened November 1, 2017. Go online to complete your application today and apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2018. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.