World AIDS Day Event - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
World AIDS Day Event
Location: CC306 & Library Lanai
Join us for this week’s World AIDS Day Event!
In honor of World AIDS Day and remembrance of those who’ve been affected by HIV/AIDS worldwide, please join us at this week’s Wellness Wednesday, taking place on December 4th from 12-1PM @ Campus Center, Room 306. UH Hilo’s Student Health & Wellness Programs and the Hawaii Island HIV/AIDS Foundation will present a talk about HIV/AIDS and how it affects YOU and your loved ones.
From 12PM-2PM at the library lanai, there will be educational booths by UH Hilo’s Student Health & Wellness Programs, College of Pharmacy & the Women’s Center.
From 1PM-2PM at the library lanai, MAC Cosmetics will be doing free make-up demos, using their Viva Glam line, a line in which 100% of all proceeds go to those affected by HIV/AIDS. Also take part in the Facing AIDS Photo Campaign, by helping to reduce stigma and promote HIV testing by putting a face to AIDS. Be a part of the movement!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808)-932-7458
What's also happening?
|Week of December 1, 2013||Next →|
- Board of Media Broadcasting Open Positions
- The UH Hilo Board of Media Broadcasting has two open positions for the 2017-2018 academic year. These positions will have an open application process until they are filled. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- UH Hilo Mentoring Recognition Award!
- Having a great mentor is critical in student success and we'd like to know who has been your mentor here at UH Hilo. ...
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.