ʻImiloa's December Wayfinding Talk - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
ʻImiloa's December Wayfinding Talk
Location: 'Imiloa Astronomy Center
‘Imiloa Astronomy Center will host its winter 2013 Wayfinding Talk on Friday, December 6, 2013 at 7 pm with Dr. Joe Genz, University of Hawai‘i anthropology professor, speaking on the revitalization of wave navigation in the Marshall Islands.
The Center would like to thank Matson for its exclusive sponsorship of the 2013-14 Wayfinding Talks and the 2013 ‘Imiloa Wayfinding & Navigation Festival September 27 & 28.
The Friday night wayfinding program time is 7:00 p.m., with ticketing at $10 for non-members and $8 for members (member level discounts apply.) Tickets may be pre-purchased at the ‘Imiloa front desk or by phone, using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or JCB, by calling (808) 969-9703 during regular business hours. Tickets are non-refundable.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-969-9703
What's also happening?
|Week of December 1, 2013||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.