ʻImiloa's December Wayfinding Talk - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
ʻImiloa's December Wayfinding Talk
Location: 'Imiloa Astronomy Center
‘Imiloa Astronomy Center will host its winter 2013 Wayfinding Talk on Friday, December 6, 2013 at 7 pm with Dr. Joe Genz, University of Hawai‘i anthropology professor, speaking on the revitalization of wave navigation in the Marshall Islands.
The Center would like to thank Matson for its exclusive sponsorship of the 2013-14 Wayfinding Talks and the 2013 ‘Imiloa Wayfinding & Navigation Festival September 27 & 28.
The Friday night wayfinding program time is 7:00 p.m., with ticketing at $10 for non-members and $8 for members (member level discounts apply.) Tickets may be pre-purchased at the ‘Imiloa front desk or by phone, using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or JCB, by calling (808) 969-9703 during regular business hours. Tickets are non-refundable.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-969-9703
What's also happening?
|Week of December 1, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.