Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015 - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. On the FAFSA, you should list the University of Hawaii at Hilo (UH Hilo), code number 001611, as one of the schools to receive your information. You are strongly encouraged to complete the FAFSA via the Internet. UH Hilo will receive your data electronically and we will then be able to calculate your financial aid award. The priority filing date (submitted to the federal processor) is March 1, 2014. Remember, grant funds are limited and expended quickly. File on time to ensure full consideration.
Also, you must be accepted for admission to the university before a financial aid award can be issued.
For questions, please do not hesitate to contact the University of Hawaii at Hilo’s Financial Aid Office at (808) 932-7449 or UHHFAO@hawaii.edu
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7449
What's also happening?
|Week of March 30, 2014||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.