Hawaiian Theme Menu for the Drizzle! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hawaiian Theme Menu for the Drizzle!
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Hawaiian Theme Menu at Hale Kehau Dining Room.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
5:00 - 8:00PM
Door Price: $14.50
Kalua Pig with Cabbage
Chicken Luau Wrap
Steamed Fresh Sweet Potatoes
Pepper Crusted Tuna on
Won Ton Chip
Fresh Taro Root in Coconut
Hale Kehau Grill:
Grilled Pineapple Hamburger with Banana Mango Ketchup
Toss to Order Salads:
Green Papaya Salad
Sweet Potato Salad
Tapioca Pudding Cup
Special Restrictions: Door Price: $14.50
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7352
What's also happening?
1p Vulcan Rally
6p Safe Zone
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!