Hawaiian Theme Menu for the Drizzle! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hawaiian Theme Menu for the Drizzle!
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Hawaiian Theme Menu at Hale Kehau Dining Room.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
5:00 - 8:00PM
Door Price: $14.50
Kalua Pig with Cabbage
Chicken Luau Wrap
Steamed Fresh Sweet Potatoes
Pepper Crusted Tuna on
Won Ton Chip
Fresh Taro Root in Coconut
Hale Kehau Grill:
Grilled Pineapple Hamburger with Banana Mango Ketchup
Toss to Order Salads:
Green Papaya Salad
Sweet Potato Salad
Tapioca Pudding Cup
Special Restrictions: Door Price: $14.50
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7352
What's also happening?
1p Vulcan Rally
6p Safe Zone
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.