Hawaiian Theme Menu for the Drizzle! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hawaiian Theme Menu for the Drizzle!
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Hawaiian Theme Menu at Hale Kehau Dining Room.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
5:00 - 8:00PM
Door Price: $14.50
Kalua Pig with Cabbage
Chicken Luau Wrap
Steamed Fresh Sweet Potatoes
Pepper Crusted Tuna on
Won Ton Chip
Fresh Taro Root in Coconut
Hale Kehau Grill:
Grilled Pineapple Hamburger with Banana Mango Ketchup
Toss to Order Salads:
Green Papaya Salad
Sweet Potato Salad
Tapioca Pudding Cup
Special Restrictions: Door Price: $14.50
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7352
What's also happening?
1p Vulcan Rally
6p Safe Zone
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.