Hawaiian Theme Menu for the Drizzle! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hawaiian Theme Menu for the Drizzle!
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Hawaiian Theme Menu at Hale Kehau Dining Room.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
5:00 - 8:00PM
Door Price: $14.50
Kalua Pig with Cabbage
Chicken Luau Wrap
Steamed Fresh Sweet Potatoes
Pepper Crusted Tuna on
Won Ton Chip
Fresh Taro Root in Coconut
Hale Kehau Grill:
Grilled Pineapple Hamburger with Banana Mango Ketchup
Toss to Order Salads:
Green Papaya Salad
Sweet Potato Salad
Tapioca Pudding Cup
Special Restrictions: Door Price: $14.50
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7352
What's also happening?
|Week of November 17, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.