Thanksgiving Brunch at Hale Kehau Dining Room - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Thanksgiving Brunch at Hale Kehau Dining Room
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Enjoy an "All You Care to Eat" Thanksgiving Brunch from 10:30AM-12:30PM. Door price is $16.00.
Thanksgiving Day Brunch Menu:
Carved Fire Roasted Ham, Lilikoi Glaze
Molokai Uala paired with Wainaku Pineapple
Hickory Smoked Chicken Bacon
Hilo’s Kulana Foods Portuguese Sausage
Sunrise Hash Browns
Garlic Butter Lobster Omelet
Eggs Cooked to Order
Banana Pancakes, Crème Anglaise
Blueberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Toasted English Muffins
Salads & Fruit
Fresh Local Fruit Bar
Assorted Seasonal Salads
Maui Butternut Bisque
Oatmeal & Toppings
Hale Kehau Bakery
Honey Glazed Sweet Rolls
Coco Mac Rolls
Holiday Dessert Station
Apple, Fresh Pumpkin, Custard Pies
Haupia & Pineapple Upside - Down Cakes
Special Restrictions: Door price $16.00
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7352
What's also happening?
|Week of November 24, 2013||Next →|
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.