Thanksgiving Brunch at Hale Kehau Dining Room - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Thanksgiving Brunch at Hale Kehau Dining Room
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Enjoy an "All You Care to Eat" Thanksgiving Brunch from 10:30AM-12:30PM. Door price is $16.00.
Thanksgiving Day Brunch Menu:
Carved Fire Roasted Ham, Lilikoi Glaze
Molokai Uala paired with Wainaku Pineapple
Hickory Smoked Chicken Bacon
Hilo’s Kulana Foods Portuguese Sausage
Sunrise Hash Browns
Garlic Butter Lobster Omelet
Eggs Cooked to Order
Banana Pancakes, Crème Anglaise
Blueberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Toasted English Muffins
Salads & Fruit
Fresh Local Fruit Bar
Assorted Seasonal Salads
Maui Butternut Bisque
Oatmeal & Toppings
Hale Kehau Bakery
Honey Glazed Sweet Rolls
Coco Mac Rolls
Holiday Dessert Station
Apple, Fresh Pumpkin, Custard Pies
Haupia & Pineapple Upside - Down Cakes
Special Restrictions: Door price $16.00
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7352
What's also happening?
|November 2013/December 2013|
10a SAC Free Hugs
10a SAC Snack Attack
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.