Thanksgiving Brunch at Hale Kehau Dining Room - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Thanksgiving Brunch at Hale Kehau Dining Room
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Enjoy an "All You Care to Eat" Thanksgiving Brunch from 10:30AM-12:30PM. Door price is $16.00.
Thanksgiving Day Brunch Menu:
Carved Fire Roasted Ham, Lilikoi Glaze
Molokai Uala paired with Wainaku Pineapple
Hickory Smoked Chicken Bacon
Hilo’s Kulana Foods Portuguese Sausage
Sunrise Hash Browns
Garlic Butter Lobster Omelet
Eggs Cooked to Order
Banana Pancakes, Crème Anglaise
Blueberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Toasted English Muffins
Salads & Fruit
Fresh Local Fruit Bar
Assorted Seasonal Salads
Maui Butternut Bisque
Oatmeal & Toppings
Hale Kehau Bakery
Honey Glazed Sweet Rolls
Coco Mac Rolls
Holiday Dessert Station
Apple, Fresh Pumpkin, Custard Pies
Haupia & Pineapple Upside - Down Cakes
Special Restrictions: Door price $16.00
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7352
What's also happening?
|Week of November 24, 2013||Next →|
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- UH Hilo Scholarship Celebration
- If you received an invitation to the UH Hilo Scholarship Celebration scheduled this month, it's not too late to RSVP. Whether you can attend or not, please email: email@example.com.
- NEW! Student Survey
- New Student Programs (NSP) wants to plan events and services that YOU want to see, so we designed a survey to help us collect this data. ...
- Respectful Relationships Group
- Respectful Relationships: A group for women who want to strengthen connections after abuse and/or trauma Many people experience difficulty with relationships as a result of abuse or trauma. ...
- International Nights
- Tickets for this year's International Nights are now on sale! The shows will be held on Friday, February 19 and Saturday, February 20 at 7:30 pm at the Performing Arts Center. ...
- NSE Applications Now Being Accepted
- The National Student Exchange office is now accepting applications for exchange for the 2016-17 school year. Stop in at the Student Services Center room 202 and pick up your application today. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. ...
- Now Accepting Hohonu Submissions
- Hohonu, the academic journal of UH Hilo, is now accepting research paper submissions from now until Thursday, February 23, 2016. Submissions can be from any course and any year. Submissions must be from current UH Hilo students. ...
- LGBTQIA Student Support Group
- LGBTQIA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) Support Group is for UH Hilo or Hawai'i CC students who are questioning or identify as members of the LGBTQIA community. ...
- Black History Month at UH HIlo
- Black History Month (BHM) was established in the month of February to recognize and celebrate the contributions of African Americans. ...
- Calling all Females! Join the SISTA Project!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- Sign up for Relay for Life 2016
- Relay for Life is right around the corner! This year's Relay for Life celebrates our 10th anniversary on March 11-12, 2016 from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM! Relay for Life is a nationwide event that celebrates the lives of those affected by cancer, ...
- LGBTQ Climate Survey
- Your Campus. Your Voice. Your Experience UH Hilo is conducting research to better understand the climate for students who identify as LGBTQ and to examine the quality of life of students at UH Hilo. ...
- Haumana Hou Lounge
- New Student Programs is happy to announce that the Haumana Hou Lounge is happening every Tuesday at a NEW location! Stop by room W201 of the Student Services Building/Center every Tuesday starting January 26, 2016 for a relaxing place to study. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to borrow a bicycle to run errands around town. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- UH Hilo welcomes the newest service to support our university and community ‘ohana. Introducing The University Concierge. Located on the first floor of the Student Services Center, The University Concierge is a gateway for campus information. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Card
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignment, report, tests, and more. ...
- Drop-In Resumé Critique
- Need advice on how to improve your resumé? Drop in to the Career and Academic Advising Center (Student Services Center, E203) for a resumé critique with Lyssa on Tuesdays, between 1:00-3:30 pm. No appointment necessary.
- Bicycles Wanted!
- The Bike Share Program by New Student Programs (NSP) is in search of bicycles! We gladly accept any bicycle donations throughout the year. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.