Thanksgiving Brunch at Hale Kehau Dining Room - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Thanksgiving Brunch at Hale Kehau Dining Room
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Enjoy an "All You Care to Eat" Thanksgiving Brunch from 10:30AM-12:30PM. Door price is $16.00.
Thanksgiving Day Brunch Menu:
Carved Fire Roasted Ham, Lilikoi Glaze
Molokai Uala paired with Wainaku Pineapple
Hickory Smoked Chicken Bacon
Hilo’s Kulana Foods Portuguese Sausage
Sunrise Hash Browns
Garlic Butter Lobster Omelet
Eggs Cooked to Order
Banana Pancakes, Crème Anglaise
Blueberry Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Toasted English Muffins
Salads & Fruit
Fresh Local Fruit Bar
Assorted Seasonal Salads
Maui Butternut Bisque
Oatmeal & Toppings
Hale Kehau Bakery
Honey Glazed Sweet Rolls
Coco Mac Rolls
Holiday Dessert Station
Apple, Fresh Pumpkin, Custard Pies
Haupia & Pineapple Upside - Down Cakes
Special Restrictions: Door price $16.00
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7352
What's also happening?
|Week of November 24, 2013||Next →|
Holiday observed: Thanksgiving Day
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Apply for the APIASF AANAPISI scholarship! Scholarship awards range from one-time $2,500 awards to multi-year $5,000 awards. ...
- UH Hilo New Student Survey by NSP
- Aloha to all our newest Vulcans! Each year, the New Student Programs (NSP) office seeks feedback from the students to better its events and services. ...
- Critical Language Scholarship Available
- The Summer 2018 Critical Language Scholarship application is now available. Spend eight to ten weeks abroad during the summer learning Azerbaijani, Bangla, Hindi, Indonesian, Korean, Punjabi, Swahili, Turkish, Urdu, Arabic, Persian, Chinese, ...
- LGBTQIA Student Support Group
- LGBTQIA Student Support Group LGBTQIA Student Support Group LGBTQIA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) Support Group is for UH Hilo students who are questioning or identify as members of the LGBTQIA community. ...
- ASD Student Support Group
- ASD Student Support Group The ASD Support Group is for students who are part of the Autism Spectrum community. The purpose of the group is for members to get support from others in a safe, confidential setting. ...
- Fall 2017 Support Groups
- Counseling Services Present: Fall 2017 Counseling & Support Groups All UH Hilo students are welcome! There is no charge for our services. All services respect your privacy and confidentiality. ...
- Support for Students with Disabilities Group
- The Support Group for Students with Disabilities is for students with physical, learning, psychiatric or other disabilities. ...
- Women's Support Group
- The UH Hilo Counseling Center Women's Support Group, is for female students that are seeking to provide and receive support from other like-minded women, please join us for a time of healing, sharing and empowerment. ...
- New to UH Hilo Support Group
- Transitioning to Campus Life can be difficult. Students new to the University of Hawaii at Hilo are invited to join us for a time to connect, share and get support in your new journey. ...
- The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series
- The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Program at Campus Center introduces the Student Leadership Series with a Certificate of Leadership for UH Hilo students who complete and attend 7+ leadership trainings. ...
- APIASF General Scholarship
- Apply for the APIASF General Scholarship for the 2018-2019 school year! Scholarship awards range from one-time $2,500 awards to multi-year $20,000 awards. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.